S.dsh12
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm in yr13 but I've been really struggling since we came back. I feel like I've missed too much of yr12 that I cant focus on yr13 content.even my grades are lower now.in our school, we don't do official AS-level exams so I never failed it. I want to apply to podiatry and I want to know if redoing yr12 would affect my chances of getting into podiatry .would the universities class me as less disadvantaged and consider me in a lower position?
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They probably wouldn't - you could try asking a couple of courses - but will your 6th form let you repeat Y12?
S.dsh12
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Compost)
They probably wouldn't - you could try asking a couple of courses - but will your 6th form let you repeat Y12?
the teachers I have in my sixth form is the reason that I would like to repeat yr12 in a different college as they did not help or support me. I emailed one of the universities and they said that if I retake yr12 they wouldn't care. however deep down I don't want to repeat the yr as I don't know if I will be able to get an offer from universities this yr so I don't want to miss it. however, I'm willing to do what's the best to bring up my grades.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

New lockdown - Do you agree schools and universities should remain open?

Yes (55)
35.95%
No (80)
52.29%
I don't know (18)
11.76%

Watched Threads