Help!!!!!! Help!!!!! Help!!!!!!!! (Future at stake)

Watch
jafjoiajfoi
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have ,so far, no ambition and I only like watching YT, playing games and reading manga (I also like Piano but didn't get good grade in music in GCSE). I need help to find a ambition/job I can do in the future. I am right now doing A level Maths Biology and Chemistry and my grades are mostly 5s in GCSE except for maths (8) and double science(7-7). Can someone help me with applying in Uni and what i should i apply for?
neko no basu
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Are you in year 12 right now? You've still got a long time to think about what course you'd like to do. You can always do a gap year if you get to year 13 and are still clueless about a degree. Have you tried talking to the careers service at school or a teacher? They'll know you far better than a random person on the internet.

There's loads of degrees you can do with maths, bio and chem.
https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/a-leve...hematics?o=012
Gumballfan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You can go into finance if you prefer maths or go into a science related role check out the NHS careers page. Or you could be a teacher, or anything completely unrelated! Just research and find what suits you. Hope this helps
jafjoiajfoi
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (33)
17.1%
I'm not sure (5)
2.59%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (68)
35.23%
I have already dropped out (3)
1.55%
I'm not a current university student (84)
43.52%

Watched Threads