puterirupmac
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by chemgrad1414)
Oh wow, I hope Global Operations doesn't take this long! I submitted mine yesterday.
Same! I completed mine yesterday but for Commercial Banking
Thanksinadvance1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Completed mine last week however no idea how long it takes to hear back on these. Didn’t think it was great but will wait and see
alih28
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I would send the recruitment team an email! It would never hurt to ask right? Also, what sort of questions do they ask in the Job Simulation? The thought alone is stressing me out!
Uclabc
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by vxrespn2019)
Hi there ! I am applying to Transformational Services Grad Programme and would be happy to share experiences with other people. I did my online numerical reasoning on the 20th and have just been invited to do the online Job Simulation.. Do you have any tips on that? Is it similar to the one at EY? Speak soon ! Victoria
Hi Victoria, I applied for the RBWM programme. Have you done the job simulation yet?
Uclabc
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by UrviSangani98)
Hey! Thank you so much for making this thread, I think it’s going to be super helpful. I am looking to complete my job simulation soon. Is there any hints and tips you can advise!?
Hi, have you done your job simulation yet?
Techstoodent
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I applied for the technology graduate program. I have a job simulation to do in 2 days. How do I prepare for it????I would appreciate any advice.
Last edited by Techstoodent; 1 year ago
Uclabc
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Baker banker)
Has anyone done the Job Simulation for WPB? I have no idea what to expect? I have to do it by Friday.Thanks!
Hi, I have also applied for the WPB Grad programme. How was your job simulation?
nealnaik
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For everyone preparing for the job simulation, relax. It may depend on your service line (for me, transformation services) but in essence it was like every other job simulation you’ve had to do. When it comes to the video questions, relax and try to deliver a structured answer. You passed the Immersive Online Assessment, you will be able to tackle the data questions that are given in this simulation too
abcd22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, do you happen to remmeber any of the questions being asked in the job simulation? do they ask motivation questions like why hsbc/why this division/role or is it all based on situations? i would appreciate any advice because i'm not a good speaker and always stutter in video interviews!
nealnaik
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by abcd22)
Hi, do you happen to remmeber any of the questions being asked in the job simulation? do they ask motivation questions like why hsbc/why this division/role or is it all based on situations? i would appreciate any advice because i'm not a good speaker and always stutter in video interviews!
dont worry, there were only 2 for me and they were situational
MSS1308
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I applied to the Asset Management scheme and did the job simulation on Thursday! Haven't heard anything back, anyone have any idea how long they might take?
achieve526kk
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by MSS1308)
I applied to the Asset Management scheme and did the job simulation on Thursday! Haven't heard anything back, anyone have any idea how long they might take?
How did you find the numerical reasoning associated with essay report from. Analysis of data was it hard like
mothcode
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I also applied to the same role and did the Job Simulation mid-September, I think it may take some time for them to get back and progress to ACs based on last year's discussion
mothcode
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by achieve526kk)
How did you find the numerical reasoning associated with essay report from. Analysis of data was it hard like
Personally, I found it quite simple. There's no time constraint so there's plenty of time to think about the numerical analysis/report, not that it should take too long anyway
Leoooooo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Any tips and tricks for this one?
I'm thinking about applying.
Leoooooo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone have an idea about what the salary is for the graduate programs?

Also, some insight to a foreigner if it's liveable in London on the graduate salary.
Peakinginterests
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi everyone! I was wondering how long after you received the insight report from the first set of tests were you informed on if you passed or not? Also, I was wondering what your strengths and areas of development were in your report?
Thanksinadvance1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone heard back from the job simulation?
Cherioos
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do you guys include a past example when you answer the situational questions in job simulations?
IBhopeful2000
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Cherioos)
Do you guys include a past example when you answer the situational questions in job simulations?
nah you dont got time. just hypothetical
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (247)
57.31%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (57)
13.23%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (47)
10.9%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (37)
8.58%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
5.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
4.41%

Watched Threads