nealnaik
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Thanksinadvance1)
Has anyone heard back from the job simulation?
i applied with extenuating circumstances, only thing i've heard since doing the job simulation is that should i advance to the next stage they will be asking me more questions about it. So they're definitely in the process of going through applications.
MissChii
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Thanksinadvance1)
Has anyone heard back from the job simulation?
I guess some people have.... (One of the panelists during the Insight day on Thursday said they already had candidates for assessment centres, which should start Mid November..) But the general rumour is that you get feedback 3 weeks to one month after JS.
Techstoodent
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by MissChii)
I guess some people have.... (One of the panelists during the Insight day on Thursday said they already had candidates for assessment centres, which should start Mid November..) But the general rumour is that you get feedback 3 weeks to one month after JS.
Hmmmm so assessment centre will carry on even though there’s corona. I thought we would do an online thing but oh well
MissChii
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Techstoodent)
Hmmmm so assessment centre will carry on even though there’s corona. I thought we would do an online thing but oh well
Virtual assessment centres.
Techstoodent
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Virtual assessment centres.
Oh i see. How would u prepare for that lool?? What happens in a virtual assessment???
MissChii
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Lol. I don't know?
I guess the same way we have almost 200 students on a combined Management class Zoom lecture?....And you get thrown into breakout rooms with your lecturer popping in out of nowhere to see how you are discussing the seminar topic with 5 other people?
But I think they will be in the breakout rooms as well,not just popping in.
Last edited by MissChii; 1 year ago
chemgrad1414
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Peakinginterests)
Hi everyone! I was wondering how long after you received the insight report from the first set of tests were you informed on if you passed or not? Also, I was wondering what your strengths and areas of development were in your report?
It took a week for me but for my friend only 2 days so it can vary
chemgrad1414
Rep:
?
This could just mean that they've decided om who to invite but not necessarily invited anyone yet:confused:
MissChii
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by chemgrad1414)
This could just mean that they've decided om who to invite but not necessarily invited anyone yet:confused:
Possibly.
chemgrad1414
Rep:
?
Has anyone heard back yet regarding an assessment centre my friend was informed she didnt pass the VI but I havent been told anything. Not sure if this is a good sign or not
nealnaik
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone heard back yet regarding an assessment centre my friend was informed she didnt pass the VI but I havent been told anything. Not sure if this is a good sign or not
Assuming no news is good news for now, if they’re handing out rejections and you haven’t heard
GridLock22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What division was this for? SA or FT?
chemgrad1414
Rep:
?
(Original post by GridLock22)
What division was this for? SA or FT?
I dont know what SA or FT means
Techstoodent
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It’s been over a week and they still didn’t get back. I’m so nervous... guys if I pass the job simulation. I’m gonna need help with the assessment centre. I’ve never been to one
vxrespn2019
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sorry picking this up late - I did my job simulation a while ago - haven't heard back negatively or positively - is that a good sign then?
Leoooooo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I dont know what SA or FT means
SA = Summer Analyst
FT = Full Time
chemgrad1414
Rep:
?
(Original post by Leoooooo)
SA = Summer Analyst
FT = Full Time
it was for full time grad role
mediocreman12
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Anyone heard back post job simulation?
Thanksinadvance1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mediocreman12)
Anyone heard back post job simulation?
3 weeks on Thursday since I sat it and no word
puterirupmac
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I did my job simulation on the 27th of sept and still havent heard anything either
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (247)
57.31%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (57)
13.23%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (47)
10.9%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (37)
8.58%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
5.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
4.41%

Watched Threads