The Student Room Group

HSBC Graduate Programme 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Thanksinadvance1
Has anyone heard back from the job simulation?

I guess some people have.... (One of the panelists during the Insight day on Thursday said they already had candidates for assessment centres, which should start Mid November..) But the general rumour is that you get feedback 3 weeks to one month after JS.
Original post by MissChii
I guess some people have.... (One of the panelists during the Insight day on Thursday said they already had candidates for assessment centres, which should start Mid November..) But the general rumour is that you get feedback 3 weeks to one month after JS.

Hmmmm so assessment centre will carry on even though there’s corona. I thought we would do an online thing but oh well
Original post by Techstoodent
Hmmmm so assessment centre will carry on even though there’s corona. I thought we would do an online thing but oh well

Virtual assessment centres.
Virtual assessment centres.

Oh i see. How would u prepare for that lool?? What happens in a virtual assessment???
Lol. I don't know?
I guess the same way we have almost 200 students on a combined Management class Zoom lecture?....And you get thrown into breakout rooms with your lecturer popping in out of nowhere to see how you are discussing the seminar topic with 5 other people?
But I think they will be in the breakout rooms as well,not just popping in.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Peakinginterests
Hi everyone! I was wondering how long after you received the insight report from the first set of tests were you informed on if you passed or not? Also, I was wondering what your strengths and areas of development were in your report?

It took a week for me but for my friend only 2 days so it can vary :smile:

This could just mean that they've decided om who to invite but not necessarily invited anyone yet:confused:
Original post by chemgrad1414
This could just mean that they've decided om who to invite but not necessarily invited anyone yet:confused:

Possibly.
Has anyone heard back yet regarding an assessment centre :smile: my friend was informed she didnt pass the VI but I havent been told anything. Not sure if this is a good sign or not
Has anyone heard back yet regarding an assessment centre :smile: my friend was informed she didnt pass the VI but I havent been told anything. Not sure if this is a good sign or not

Assuming no news is good news for now, if they’re handing out rejections and you haven’t heard

What division was this for? SA or FT?
Original post by GridLock22
What division was this for? SA or FT?

I dont know what SA or FT means

It’s been over a week and they still didn’t get back. I’m so nervous... guys if I pass the job simulation. I’m gonna need help with the assessment centre. I’ve never been to one
Sorry picking this up late - I did my job simulation a while ago - haven't heard back negatively or positively - is that a good sign then?
I dont know what SA or FT means

SA = Summer Analyst
FT = Full Time
Original post by Leoooooo
SA = Summer Analyst
FT = Full Time

it was for full time grad role
Anyone heard back post job simulation?
Original post by mediocreman12
Anyone heard back post job simulation?

3 weeks on Thursday since I sat it and no word
I did my job simulation on the 27th of sept and still havent heard anything either
Reply 59
I did my job simulation yesterday, and today I just received an email from the recruitment team asking for more information regarding my high school marks/ A levels equivalent (I was schooled in Italy). Not sure if it is positive or not, but they are indeed screening applicants.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending