AleH
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I did my job simulation yesterday, and today I just received an email from the recruitment team asking for more information regarding my high school marks/ A levels equivalent (I was schooled in Italy). Not sure if it is positive or not, but they are indeed screening applicants.
ihsankhan79
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AleH)
I did my job simulation yesterday, and today I just received an email from the recruitment team asking for more information regarding my high school marks/ A levels equivalent (I was schooled in Italy). Not sure if it is positive or not, but they are indeed screening applicants.
I did my job simulation about a month ago, and I wasn't asked about my high school grades. I still haven heard back from them
vxrespn2019
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AleH)
I followed the French system and they asked me this before the job simulation. Guess I was borderline then? I don't know.. Hopefully we hear back soon about assessment centres !
AleH
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by vxrespn2019)
I followed the French system and they asked me this before the job simulation. Guess I was borderline then? I don't know.. Hopefully we hear back soon about assessment centres !
Did they reply to you with a confirmation for receiving your marks? I sent them my official documents yesterday and haven't heard a response, so I was wondering if I had to contact them to ask
vxrespn2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AleH)
Did they reply to you with a confirmation for receiving your marks? I sent them my official documents yesterday and haven't heard a response, so I was wondering if I had to contact them to ask
Morning, they didn't... However a few days later I received the invite to the job simulation after sending them, so surely that has something to do with it? Fingers crossed for you !!
AleH
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Morning, they didn't... However a few days later I received the invite to the job simulation after sending them, so surely that has something to do with it? Fingers crossed for you !!
Morning to you too! Alright, thanks for the info, I shall wait a few days then and good luck to you too!
nealnaik
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Only email I’ve received recently has been about registering for their virtual events, I got that yesterday. Hopefully we hear back soon.
AleH
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nealnaik)
Only email I’ve received recently has been about registering for their virtual events, I got that yesterday. Hopefully we hear back soon.
I didn't receive that..
EevaS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I was also schooled outside of the UK but did not get asked for my marks, although I did get an invite to their online events yesterday...so I guess it'd be useless for us to try and guess what that means hah
ihsankhan79
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nealnaik)
I didn’t receive that
AleH
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
They replied to me today saying that they received my documents, that they will review the application more closely and "to expect some updates in due course".
keef99
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by chemgrad1414)
You can't really prepare for it, it tests your judgement in different scenarios as well as your email writing skills. I'd recommend just being relaxed and focused as possible.
Did they ask many numerical questions in the job simulation you did? I have applied for Commercial Banking and have to do my test sometime in the next week.
ihsankhan79
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey guys, hope everyone’s well, just got an email from HSBC saying they’re reviewing all applications. Due to the large number of applicants it may take a while!
GridLock22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ihsankhan79)
Hey guys, hope everyone’s well, just got an email from HSBC saying they’re reviewing all applications. Due to the large number of applicants it may take a while!
What programme was this for? Grad or SA?
ihsankhan79
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by GridLock22)
What programme was this for? Grad or SA?
It was for the grad scheme
GridLock22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ihsankhan79)
It was for the grad scheme
What programme?
vxrespn2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone heard back for Trasnformation Services?
Techstoodent
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What programme?
Is anyone doing the technology graduate scheme???
ihsankhan79
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What programme?
Commercial banking
unknownpotato00
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hello!! i just received my feedback for the online immersive assessment and my weakness was in numerical reasoning... does this probably mean i’m rejected for the role i applied for i applied for markets&securities grad programme
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (247)
57.31%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (57)
13.23%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (47)
10.9%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (37)
8.58%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
5.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
4.41%

Watched Threads