Private Candidate Dentistry Application retake

Watch
nauman1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone, so I am planning on retaking and applying for dentistry this year am doing my a levels in summer 2021. My UCAT is in a weeks time and I am confident I can achieve a high score of around 700.

The problem is my school has said they will not predict me grades of AAA, so I will have to apply as a private candidate in an exam centre. Does anyone know any good exam centres that will predict me AAA if I ask them to? I don’t have long left so need to find a good exam centre which will help me with my UCAS application

Also if anyone has any additional advice please let me know.

Thanks
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nauman1)
Hi everyone, so I am planning on retaking and applying for dentistry this year am doing my a levels in summer 2021. My UCAT is in a weeks time and I am confident I can achieve a high score of around 700.

The problem is my school has said they will not predict me grades of AAA, so I will have to apply as a private candidate in an exam centre. Does anyone know any good exam centres that will predict me AAA if I ask them to? I don’t have long left so need to find a good exam centre which will help me with my UCAS application

Also if anyone has any additional advice please let me know.

Thanks
They normally only predict if you do an exam/ test which they will charge you for.
Might have been cheaper to get a tutor.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (162)
14.46%
I'm not sure (51)
4.55%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (330)
29.46%
I have already dropped out (33)
2.95%
I'm not a current university student (544)
48.57%

Watched Threads