The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Student ID Card Photo

I’m still having trouble uploading my Student ID photo to the My Manchester site, the photo box seems to be broken and I was wondering if I could just go to the Student Center to get my card sorted as I can’t get through to anyone on the phone.
Original post by nemoatsume
I’m still having trouble uploading my Student ID photo to the My Manchester site, the photo box seems to be broken and I was wondering if I could just go to the Student Center to get my card sorted as I can’t get through to anyone on the phone.

Yes, they have cameras set up in case you can't upload a photo yourself. Check your student email account because you have to book a time slot to go and pick it up.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by a.little.bird
Yes, they have cameras set up in case you can't upload a photo yourself. Check your student email account because you have to book a time slot to go and pick it up.

Do you know how long it takes them to send out that email? I finished registering and paid the first installment of tuition yesterday, which are listed as the two prerequisites to getting that email. I'm a PGT student if that matters.
Original post by jackien1
Do you know how long it takes them to send out that email? I finished registering and paid the first installment of tuition yesterday, which are listed as the two prerequisites to getting that email. I'm a PGT student if that matters.

I'm also a PGT student. It took nearly three weeks between registering and getting the email for me. Hope you're sorted now.
Original post by a.little.bird
I'm also a PGT student. It took nearly three weeks between registering and getting the email for me. Hope you're sorted now.

Oh yeah, got sorted, picked up the card on Monday but thanks for following up!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending