flekken
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all,

I'm planning on applying here for Law LLB Undergraduate study, and then looking to go to Cambridge for postgrad, followed by something human rights-y.

What do you think:

Durham [First choice]
Bristol
York
Leicester
Birmingham
Last edited by flekken; 1 month ago
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by flekken)
Hi all,

I'm planning on applying here for Undergraduate study, and then looking to go to Cambridge for postgrad, followed by something human rights-y.

What do you think:

Durham [First choice]
Bristol
York
Leicester
Birmingham
You dont say what subject or what you looking at. The universities are all good universities. Bristol and Birmingham are in big cities. Durham is a very small historic university and York similar but a bit bigger. Leicester is between with them. Ask yourself what kind of place do you want to study and live at and go from there.
flekken
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by swanseajack1)
You dont say what subject or what you looking at. The universities are all good universities. Bristol and Birmingham are in big cities. Durham is a very small historic university and York similar but a bit bigger. Leicester is between with them. Ask yourself what kind of place do you want to study and live at and go from there.
Oops duh, I'm an idiot. I'm planning on studying Law LLB.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by flekken)
Hi all,

I'm planning on applying here for Law LLB Undergraduate study, and then looking to go to Cambridge for postgrad, followed by something human rights-y.

What do you think:

Durham [First choice]
Bristol
York
Leicester
Birmingham
The choices look good. Obviously Leicester is not quite in the same league as the others but I’m guessing that is your safe choice
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just make sure you have a range of grade choices - in particular only one 'risky' choice, and a definite Insurance choice where the requirement is at least one, possibly two grades below your predictions. And make sure you take LNAT for Bristol and Durham - if you havn't done already, register and book your test date now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (80)
14.13%
I'm not sure (26)
4.59%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (179)
31.63%
I have already dropped out (12)
2.12%
I'm not a current university student (269)
47.53%

Watched Threads