The Student Room Group

Can't decide on uni

So, I know that this is generally something I have to decide for myself, but I'd really appreciate an outsider's opinion. I currently hold offers for both Durham and Trinity College, Dublin, and I can't decide which one to take. I feel like Durham is good because of the family-like college system, but Trinity seems to be an amazing place as well.Also, I'm from Germany and not sure which uni will be better for foreign students.Does anyone have a tip or an opinion?
When do you have to make your choice by? I'm starting at Durham on the 27th and although I vaigly considered Trinity College I decided it was too much hassle as I had to apply outside of UCAS (I'm British).

The main reason I chose Durham over other British universities though was that they did general engineering and at a high level and they were really good for sports (especially womens rugby).

It might be worth considering that Trinity College will still be in the EU whereas Durham won't be if that's something that would affect your travel or visa.

Quick Reply

Latest