Should I care about having friends in sixth form?

Watch
bigben890
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I feel like my friends are all drifting away from me in sixth form and one in particular seems to keep falling out with me (tried to sort things out multiple times but she just keeps finding things to dislike about me she is very toxic as well only talks s*** about people) should I worry about having friends in sixth form or should I just get my head down for 2 years and get it over and done with or try my best to keep this bad friendship going?
onceuponatime1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by bigben890)
I feel like my friends are all drifting away from me in sixth form and one in particular seems to keep falling out with me (tried to sort things out multiple times but she just keeps finding things to dislike about me she is very toxic as well only talks s*** about people) should I worry about having friends in sixth form or should I just get my head down for 2 years and get it over and done with or try my best to keep this bad friendship going?
Quit the bad friendship. The people around you shape who you become. I have no friends, and have never had any. Nonetheless, I am an independent and moral person, and I am not influenced by anyone asides from myself. Focus on yourself.
m.s124
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Leave the toxic friends behind its not worth spending your time over

A levels are quite hard so that should be your priority in sixth form. Talk to people in your classes and be friendly to everyone and friendships can come from that.
Good luck!!
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Priorities yourself. These 2 years are an important part in moulding your future in whatever career you want to do, so remove yourself from people who only hold you back and focus on what’s important to you right now.

2 years at sixth form goes incredibly quickly, and if you use your frees to do homework/ revision then you won’t really feel the loss of friendship so much anyway.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (46)
16.03%
I'm not sure (8)
2.79%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (100)
34.84%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.39%
I'm not a current university student (129)
44.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise