They won't let my brother back in school even though negative for covid19

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So my brother had a bit of the cough last week in school and was told he had to go home and get tested and isolate the thing is it came back negative for the virus but they still said he must stay at home for 2 weeks surely this is wrong, my mum has really struggled to find someone to look after him
DeathByTravel
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Tell the school to **** it then and never come back.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ask them why
deadroseex
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My school is opposite my brother had the flu, he is in year 5, & the school had a go at my mum for not sending him in? So confused, his immune system was weak & we didn't want to risk it. Don't understand schools sometimes. Contact the school, send them proof & stuff because I doubt this is fair.
JaseyB
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So my brother had a bit of the cough last week in school and was told he had to go home and get tested and isolate the thing is it came back negative for the virus but they still said he must stay at home for 2 weeks surely this is wrong, my mum has really struggled to find someone to look after him
It's probably because the tests are not 100% accurate, they can and do give false negatives and positives.
khadijaaaxxxx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i stg everyone in school is getting a cough or cold now
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's almost like the back to school plans had all the consistency and tact of a smashed window
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (183)
14.27%
I'm not sure (59)
4.6%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (377)
29.41%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (626)
48.83%

Watched Threads