BlackkQueen12
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Boys, what's a few things you wish is females would understand about you?
Rufus the red
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not all men are extroverted.
V℮rsions
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Checking women out isn't a conscious thing. Eyes wonder.
However some people do make it a lot more weird, I'm just talking about walking down the street and that.
BlackkQueen12
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2_versions)
Checking women out isn't a conscious thing. Eyes wonder.
However some people do make it a lot more weird, I'm just talking about walking down the street and that.
makes sense
BlackkQueen12
Rep:
?
confuseduser
Wannabevetnurse
β0b
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If I understood myself well, I would be able to answer this so much more easily 😅
This doesn't necessarily apply to girls, but it's all I can think of. when you tell me to do something and I respond with "ok" it means I am agreeing with you. So don't respond with some crud about "NO, NOT OK!" because it makes no sense.
BlackkQueen12
Rep:
?
(Original post by β0b)
If I understood myself well, I would be able to answer this so much more easily 😅
This doesn't necessarily apply to girls, but it's all I can think of. when you tell me to do something and I respond with "ok" it means I am agreeing with you. So don't respond with some crud about "NO, NOT OK!" because it makes no sense.
brrruuuhhh my family freaking does that all the time

it really is annoying as hell
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
im weird not immature
BlackkQueen12
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
im weird not immature
PRSOM

if only they new
Rufus the red
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
im weird not immature
:ditto:
confuseduser
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not much for me! Probably appreciation of my reliability and problem solving skills. Not wanting to be attached at the hip. The fact I exercise a ton and that an occasional compliment can be a huge boost.
Ackhnologia
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there
Ummm, if I loved her, I would like her to know that
I am not the perfect man, but I would always be willing to improve myself to become the best she ever met.
I can be an introverted extrovert or an extroverted introvert, depending on the situation, as I am an ambivert.
I need her to assure me that she will never cheat on me and I will do the same.
I do not like mind games.
If she needs support ( in whatever situation) she does not have to hesitate to ask me; provided I can, I will do my best to help her.
She is mine and only mine, I am hers and only hers; and that forever.
Yes I am a guy, but I need affection too.
Yes I am a guy, but I can be quite emotional, and I need her to understand me and be there for me when I am moody; I will do the same for her.
Yes I am a guy and no I am not neither an object nor a machine; so there are times when I will be vulnerable and insecure. That doesn't make me less of a man.
If she needs an emotional connection, I am there for her.
If she needs a shoulder to cry on, I will always there for her.
If she needs to cuddle, cuddle is my hobby; we will cuddle day and night.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ackhnologia)
Hi there
I am not the perfect man, but I would always be willing to improve myself to become the best she ever met.
I can be an introverted extrovert or an extroverted introvert, depending on the situation, as I am an ambivert.
If she needs support ( in whatever situation) she does not have to hesitate to ask me; provided I can, I will do my best to help her.
Yes I am a guy, but I can be quite emotional, and I need her to understand me and be there for me when I am moody; I will do the same for her.
Yes I am a guy and no I am not neither an object nor a machine; so there are times when I will be vulnerable and insecure. That doesn't make me less of a man.
Aww this is really cute
Whoever this lucky girl is you are talking about, she is very lucky to have you.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Guys have feeling too, it sometimes takes us longer to open up but if we do then we really like u and trust u. Girls think that guys don’t seem as bothered after a break up but that’s not true, we move on faster usually to try to get over u but we think about u all the time until we learn to move on. Not all guys want nudes either, we want to spend time with u, call u not everything is about sex.
Ackhnologia
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Guys have feeling too, it sometimes takes us longer to open up but if we do then we really like u and trust u. Girls think that guys don’t seem as bothered after a break up but that’s not true, we move on faster usually to try to get over u but we think about u all the time until we learn to move on. Not all guys want nudes either, we want to spend time with u, call u not everything is about sex.
Thank you
That is so true👏👏👏
Ackhnologia
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Aww this is really cute
Whoever this lucky girl is you are talking about, she is very lucky to have you.
Oh I am single
But
Thank you 🙏😊
username5395306
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Not deciding to play with males feelings as ****boys create **** girls that create ****boys etc...
Ki Yung Na
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by BlackkQueen12)
Boys, what's a few things you wish is females would understand about you?
I’m waiting for changes that may or may not ever happen. I need solutions and sometimes only someone else can provide that. Unfortunately, my dad is closed off. Doesn’t understand independence. Leaves me without guidance. Sighs. Roll eyes an that.
BlackkQueen12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Ackhnologia)
Hi there
awe i freaking love this

:heart:
Ackhnologia
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by BlackkQueen12)
awe i freaking love this

:heart:
Oh really?
I am glad you appreciated it😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (102)
13.33%
I'm not sure (32)
4.18%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (237)
30.98%
I have already dropped out (18)
2.35%
I'm not a current university student (376)
49.15%

Watched Threads