The Student Room Group

I think I didn't get to any college

I applied for a college and now got an email that my application is withdrawn. Last month I applied for the wrong campus, so I had to sort it all out. I called the college so that they can change my Campus. Now I got an info that I didn't get to any of those campuses. What do I do? I think I just ran out of options now. I didn't get to Sixth Form either, and isn't it too late to apply now?
Original post by HotaruWalkthr
I applied for a college and now got an email that my application is withdrawn. Last month I applied for the wrong campus, so I had to sort it all out. I called the college so that they can change my Campus. Now I got an info that I didn't get to any of those campuses. What do I do? I think I just ran out of options now. I didn't get to Sixth Form either, and isn't it too late to apply now?

Look into this: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/september-guarantee-offers-of-education-or-training-for-16-to-17-year-olds

You should be able to get a place.

It isn't available for 18-years old. I'm 18 because I'm not English so I instead of year 9, I was moved to year 8 when I came here so I was one year older than then ma classmates.
It isn't available for 18-years old. I'm 18 because I'm not English so I instead of year 9, I was moved to year 8 when I came here so I was one year older than then ma classmates.

You didn't say that ... I would suggest phoning every school and college near you.
Original post by Muttley79
You didn't say that ... I would suggest phoning every school and college near you.

I called 3 college's nearby and Sixth Form. As I said I didn't get to Sixth Form and also to none of these colleges. I guess I took too long to apply for these. I was sure I'll make it to the Sixth Form and stupidly I didn't apply anywhere else in meantime.
I called 3 college's nearby and Sixth Form. As I said I didn't get to Sixth Form and also to none of these colleges. I guess I took too long to apply for these. I was sure I'll make it to the Sixth Form and stupidly I didn't apply anywhere else in meantime.

Talk to your local authority education department and ask them for help.

Quick Reply

Latest