HotaruWalkthr
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I applied for a college and now got an email that my application is withdrawn. Last month I applied for the wrong campus, so I had to sort it all out. I called the college so that they can change my Campus. Now I got an info that I didn't get to any of those campuses. What do I do? I think I just ran out of options now. I didn't get to Sixth Form either, and isn't it too late to apply now?
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HotaruWalkthr)
I applied for a college and now got an email that my application is withdrawn. Last month I applied for the wrong campus, so I had to sort it all out. I called the college so that they can change my Campus. Now I got an info that I didn't get to any of those campuses. What do I do? I think I just ran out of options now. I didn't get to Sixth Form either, and isn't it too late to apply now?
Look into this: https://www.gov.uk/government/public...o-17-year-olds

You should be able to get a place.
HotaruWalkthr
Rep:
?
(Original post by Muttley79)
Look into this: https://www.gov.uk/government/public...o-17-year-olds

You should be able to get a place.
It isn't available for 18-years old. I'm 18 because I'm not English so I instead of year 9, I was moved to year 8 when I came here so I was one year older than then ma classmates.
Muttley79
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It isn't available for 18-years old. I'm 18 because I'm not English so I instead of year 9, I was moved to year 8 when I came here so I was one year older than then ma classmates.
You didn't say that ... I would suggest phoning every school and college near you.
HotaruWalkthr
Rep:
?
(Original post by Muttley79)
You didn't say that ... I would suggest phoning every school and college near you.
I called 3 college's nearby and Sixth Form. As I said I didn't get to Sixth Form and also to none of these colleges. I guess I took too long to apply for these. I was sure I'll make it to the Sixth Form and stupidly I didn't apply anywhere else in meantime.
Muttley79
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I called 3 college's nearby and Sixth Form. As I said I didn't get to Sixth Form and also to none of these colleges. I guess I took too long to apply for these. I was sure I'll make it to the Sixth Form and stupidly I didn't apply anywhere else in meantime.
Talk to your local authority education department and ask them for help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (184)
14.29%
I'm not sure (59)
4.58%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (379)
29.43%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.87%
I'm not a current university student (629)
48.84%

Watched Threads