Random Question Game

Watch
jellybellyb
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
It's pretty easy Just answer the random question above, then ask another random question for the next person. I'll start .. if you could lock up one person in a mental institute, who would it be?

... random I know ...
Usernamechange44
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Probably a child pedo I mean who would even look at a child like that, it’s disgusting.
My question is if you could change one thing about the past what would it be?
jellybellyb
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Usernamechange44)
Probably a child pedo I mean who would even look at a child like that, it’s disgusting.
My question is if you could change one thing about the past what would it be?
Very true. I would probably be more dedicated to things. I still have a problem with being lazy :proud:
Here's another weird one, if you could wedgie any historical figure, who would it be?
noory27
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by jellybellyb)
Very true. I would probably be more dedicated to things. I still have a problem with being lazy :proud:
Here's another weird one, if you could wedgie any historical figure, who would it be?
Mohammad Ali or Marilyn Monroe
Random Question: What is the stupidest dare you have ever done?
jellybellyb
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I forgot about this :lol: I dunno that's kinda hard. Either ran onstage at this little kid's play about Shrek and yelled "better out than in I always say" oor drank like half a bottle of chili sauce. The second one I dunno tho cuz I usually drink it anyways, which is probably going to cause me to have an ulcer or something.
Do you believe in aliens?
noory27
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by jellybellyb)
I forgot about this :lol: I dunno that's kinda hard. Either ran onstage at this little kid's play about Shrek and yelled "better out than in I always say" oor drank like half a bottle of chili sauce. The second one I dunno tho cuz I usually drink it anyways, which is probably going to cause me to have an ulcer or something.
Do you believe in aliens?
oof did you not have severe stomach pains later or something and which do you prefer tea or coffee or hot chocolate?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (53)
15.41%
I'm not sure (8)
2.33%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (121)
35.17%
I have already dropped out (6)
1.74%
I'm not a current university student (156)
45.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise