Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Last edited by Alishaxo2112; 4 weeks ago
Advertisement
LaPregunta
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Fine Alishaxo2112, how about yourself? Anythin excitin in the comin days?
BlackkQueen12
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
pancakes
Advertisement
Alishaxo2112
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
(Original post by BlackkQueen12)
pancakes
Interestinggg
BlackkQueen12
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Alishaxo2112)
Interestinggg
heheh ikr lol
Advertisement
Alishaxo2112
Rep:
?
(Original post by LaPregunta)
Fine Alishaxo2112, how about yourself? Anythin excitin in the comin days?
ayyy that’s good ! My days been alright kinda stressful cuz like yesterday I had my English exam I couldn’t do half of it cuz my mate was going through a lot so I was stressing for her and turns out I can’t take the exam again or have longer time so I’m dead now😢 but other than that I’ve been doing great tyyyy nothing exciting happening yettt x
Imperial Majesty
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm.................... ...................**** as always
Advertisement
Alishaxo2112
Rep:
?
(Original post by Imperial Majesty)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm.................... ...................**** as always
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Cooollll🤨🤨
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah, it was alright.
Advertisement
Alishaxo2112
Rep:
?
(Original post by ROTL94)
Yeah, it was alright.
Hmm good x
LaPregunta
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Alishaxo2112)
ayyy that’s good ! My days been alright kinda stressful cuz like yesterday I had my English exam I couldn’t do half of it cuz my mate was going through a lot so I was stressing for her and turns out I can’t take the exam again or have longer time so I’m dead now😢 but other than that I’ve been doing great tyyyy nothing exciting happening yettt x
Well it's good to know human sympathy is not dead. I'm not sure what is goin to kill you, but I'm sure if you explain you may be able to stop the scythe before it strikes. In the past, I may have argued "Worry not: it's just a mock" but the 2020 cohort had mocks form their qualifications...
Advertisement
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
felt really overwhelmed with yr 12 stuff and upcoming half term tests. I've written a to do list and things seem more manageable now
Alishaxo2112
Rep:
?
(Original post by Obolinda)
felt really overwhelmed with yr 12 stuff and upcoming half term tests. I've written a to do list and things seem more manageable now
Awhhh mutual feelings tbf I got hella exams and couldn’t do my English so I’m gonna get **** grades 😢 but I LOVEEE that ur managing ur timeeee take it easy don’t overwork urself ❤️
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (51)
16.72%
I'm not sure (8)
2.62%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (104)
34.1%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.31%
I'm not a current university student (138)
45.25%

Watched Threads