Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is there any way to flirt with a guy without looking like a creep? He is my classmate already shows some signs of attraction( he looks at me and tries to approach me) pls save me
Bagarigak
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just tell him that you like him.

I don't know how flirting works :/ Do you take turns to wink at each other? lmao
Ackhnologia
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there
Do you like him?
If yes, and you know that he shows you signs of attraction, then why not tell him that you want to date? After all he is interested in you too. And that could save you so much time.
Callicious
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You need to increase the humidity of his thighs.

Try a rose mister.
WilcaLopez
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you like him and you think he may aswell even if there is just a good vibe from him, dont worry about a date, any good realtionship start from a friendship, so just get close as you will do to make a new friend, that will show him that you are confident expressing that you are interested in him but that doesn't mean anything yet, I think you will may to know him better before decide if you still interested, if yes, just share, have good times with him dont try to push the things, as friends, and be and talk as you would talk to friend, have a good chat, go for ice cream, a walk in the park, see a movie, dont think so much, be you and enjoy, with the time there will be more confidence, and if you like each other things will start turning to thay place naturally. Thats my advice, I hope is helpfull!
imaniii
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Confidence while doing it. If you’re about to flirt with him, think as if you know he’ll love it.
Last edited by imaniii; 1 month ago
jellybellyb
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well, if you haven't had an actual conversation with him, I'd definitely start with that. Try to achieve a subtle flirt I guess? Don't twirl your hair and start batting your eyes, just show that you are interested. Engage in the conversation, laugh at the stupid jokes, try to smile at him and just generally be friendly. That should show that you're open to at least friendship and see where it goes from there :proud:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (80)
14.29%
I'm not sure (24)
4.29%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (178)
31.79%
I have already dropped out (12)
2.14%
I'm not a current university student (266)
47.5%

Watched Threads