Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, just checked my tracker and iv got a rejection from LSE for Economics and Government. I knew i wouldnt get in even before i applied because of the subjects that i was doing, but seeing it on the tracker just confirms it..

ReputationRep:
    Oh sh*t man, I'm sorry

ReputationRep:
    yea....ditto thewolf's remarks...and i hope u get offers from other unis...was it ur first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annabelle)
    yea....ditto thewolf's remarks...and i hope u get offers from other unis...was it ur first choice?
    Well yeah it definately would have been, however i dont mind going to Manchester or Nottingham (if they give me an offer.)

Iv just seen you have a offer..what subject is it for?

ReputationRep:
    Her offer is for Accounting and Finance. Im applying for the same course but I haven't heard a thing yet.

ReputationRep:
    What subjects did you do?

I've applied for the same course. Nothing heard from LSE yet so fingers crossed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    Her offer is for Accounting and Finance. Im applying for the same course but I haven't heard a thing yet.
    No news is good news! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    hey. so i applied for similiar courses in the same department (social policy and social policy with government). Just got rejected for sp w/ gov... but it's blank for social policy. If they're in the same department, shouldn't they just have rejected me for both at the same time? I'm hoping this turns out well, because i think it would be a bit cruel if they rejected me for nearly similiar courses at two different times. Anyone heard of this happening?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by transient)
    hey. so i applied for similiar courses in the same department (social policy and social policy with government). Just got rejected for sp w/ gov... but it's blank for social policy. If they're in the same department, shouldn't they just have rejected me for both at the same time? I'm hoping this turns out well, because i think it would be a bit cruel if they rejected me for nearly similiar courses at two different times. Anyone heard of this happening?
    It is extremely rare for the LSE to provide two offers to the same candidate. Therefore, there is the possibility that they are seriously considering you for social policy. Don't give up hope yet!

ReputationRep:
    wait till next friday !!
    From experience, I think that LSE replies come out in UCAS track on Fridays!
    I was rejected for A&F one friday, then accepted for N321 the next friday after!

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I dont even know my password for my tracker, I lost it!!! I haven't been rejected from the LSE yet though as far as I know....

ReputationRep:
    I also applied Gov and Eco

ReputationRep:
    hey Seamen Staines you can get your ucas track no and password by clicking on apply and enter your username and password from when you were filling the form and it will tell you that yr app has been processed and remind you of yr tracking details. Unless you forgot that username or password aswel

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 8, 2005
Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.