The Student Room Group

Tips for starting college and what to expect ❤️

Anything will be appreciated 💞
Original post by Alishaxo2112
Anything will be appreciated 💞

ISTG ur like in year 10. YOU LITERALLY STARTED UR OPTIONS LAST WEEK LMFAOO worrying about college
Original post by deadroseex
ISTG ur like in year 10. YOU LITERALLY STARTED UR OPTIONS LAST WEEK LMFAOO worrying about college

I’m getting myself prepared thank u very much moon❤️ negativity doesn’t belong on this app
- have folders, keep organised with your notes + make flash cards or revision notes as you’re going through each topic.
- use your free’s wisely and if u have spare free periods look at universities + work experience + do your epq or write your personal statement. The earlier u start this stuff the better so it’s less stress for year 13.
- don’t expect the teachers to be holding your hand, it’s very independent.
- do practice questions + focus on structure of questions + look at specification that’s the best way to get the highest grades because just knowing the knowledge doesn’t always put u in the top bracket.
I’m getting myself prepared thank u very much moon❤️ negativity doesn’t belong on this app

'app'. Anyways, that is a lovely idea preparing yourself 3 years in advance. I think I will be taking some tips ideas from here as well! 💞 Sorry for the previous negativity! We all make mistakes, am I right? xx
'app'. Anyways, that is a lovely idea preparing yourself 3 years in advance. I think I will be taking some tips ideas from here as well! 💞 Sorry for the previous negativity! We all make mistakes, am I right? xx

Yes u are indeed right mr deadrose there’s always room for a bit of forgiveness.
Original post by Geraldthegoat
- have folders, keep organised with your notes + make flash cards or revision notes as you’re going through each topic.
- use your free’s wisely and if u have spare free periods look at universities + work experience + do your epq or write your personal statement. The earlier u start this stuff the better so it’s less stress for year 13.
- don’t expect the teachers to be holding your hand, it’s very independent.
- do practice questions + focus on structure of questions + look at specification that’s the best way to get the highest grades because just knowing the knowledge doesn’t always put u in the top bracket.

AWWWWW thank u so much I appreciate it A LOT ur amazing honestlyyy
Why thank you Brianna- Paige Natalie ETC- ❤❤

MATE call me the name “Alisha” baiting me out, I insist u delete that personal comment right now!
(edited 3 years ago)
MATE call me the name “Alisha” baiting me out, I insist u delete that personal comment right now!

Nobody knows what I am on about but myself and you. I just said random names, deeping it. BUT, FROM the kindness of my heart and my immensely caring personality I shall delete the comment :smile:
Nobody knows what I am on about but myself and you. I just said random names, deeping it. BUT, FROM the kindness of my heart and my immensely caring personality I shall delete the comment :smile:

Thank you very much , the Past is in the past so I shall Therefore forgive you ❤️
Thank you very much , the Past is in the past so I shall Therefore forgive you ❤️

Thank you so much! You are an absolute sweetheart and such a forgiving person! ur the best xx 💕💕
Thank you so much! You are an absolute sweetheart and such a forgiving person! ur the best xx 💕💕

you know ittt ❤️😉
Keira 👀

Quick Reply

Latest