Introduce yourself 💞💞

Watch
Alishaxo2112
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by 2_versions)
Yeah nice to meet you, thank you. Funny thing is, by TSR standard I'm pretty thick Good luck with business! If you need any help just dm me or @ me in a thread or something.
Haha you tooo I wish u the best in lifeee and same goes for u I’m here if u need meeee thank youuu sleep well or have a good day lmfaoo x
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I'm a Bandicoot with an agenda.
Sarah Taylor 123
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Oh, hi. I'm Sarah. I like listening music, reading story books. I love to make new friends. You want to be one?🤗😉
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Alishaxo2112)
I’ll introduce myself firsttt, I’m Alishaa Im 14 I’m from the UK I literally love everythinggg I love meeting new ppl I genuinely do connect with everyonee I’m an open minded personnn and HELLA moody at timesss I’m a Sagittarius I have a kitty called shadoww ermmmm I love adventurous ppl who would love to go watch sunsets with meee in some next level place, going abandoned places exploring the world basically vibing lmaoo I wanna be successful when I’m older and independent baso becoming a lawyer or a pharmacist idek what I’m saying I’m tired affffffffff
You remind me of Zara (a user here)
Alishaxo2112
Rep:
(Original post by SuperiorPotato)
You remind me of Zara (a user here)
Omg... THATS SO COOLLLL 😱
Alishaxo2112
Rep:
(Original post by Sarah Taylor 123)
Oh, hi. I'm Sarah. I like listening music, reading story books. I love to make new friends. You want to be one?🤗😉
Heyyyy Sarah I’m Alisha nice to meet youuu and sameeee I love music so much it fr comforts me and SUREEEE yayyy
jellybellyb
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Callicious)
Friendly neighbourhood astro loner gifographer who likes photos and hiking.
oh my .. is that words I see *gaaassspppp*
Callicious
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jellybellyb)
oh my .. Is that words i see *gaaassspppp*
no i've been unmasked
jellybellyb
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
no i've been unmasked
Poor you :no:
Alishaxo2112
Rep:
jellybellyb HEYYYYY OMGGG
Callicious
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Poor you :no:
Pfff give a guy a break I don't have photoshop in my bed! What am I meant to edit a gif or a photo with, a pen and paper? Wait... Yeah... No paper within arms reach!
username5410534
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
It's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :d
jellybellyb
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Alishaxo2112)
jellybellyb HEYYYYY OMGGG
WoAh hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi
Spoiler:
Show
Okay I stop now :proud:
Synergy~
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hello I’m 🗑
Nice to meet you all
jellybellyb
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Pfff give a guy a break I don't have photoshop in my bed! What am I meant to edit a gif or a photo with, a pen and paper? Wait... Yeah... No paper within arms reach!
Silly goose do you not have a wall. Just grab a pen and away we goooo . Or just you I presume
jellybellyb
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Synergy~)
Hello I’m 🗑
Nice to meet you all
Woah is that a thimble. That's very cool
Alishaxo2112
Rep:
(Original post by Synergy~)
Hello I’m 🗑
Nice to meet you all
Oiiiiiii YOUR BEAUTIFULLLLL
Callicious
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Woah is that a thimble. That's very cool
Name:  IMG_20200919_102039.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  222.5 KB
jellybellyb
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Name:  IMG_20200919_102039.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  222.5 KB
Spoiler:
Show
You
Spoiler:
Show
Are
Spoiler:
Show
Too
Spoiler:
Show
CooOWOWOOWOoOOOlLLLLLLl
Spoiler:
Show
You must need a license to be that swanky
Spoiler:
Show
Your geniusness would be alarming if it wasn't so consistent
Spoiler:
Show
My faith in humanity has just been restored
Spoiler:
Show
I’m honored to share even a miniscule fraction of your miraculous DNA.
Spoiler:
Show
I shall stop now

Callicious
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Spoiler:
Show
You
Spoiler:
Show
Are
Spoiler:
Show
Too
Spoiler:
Show
CooOWOWOOWOoOOOlLLLLLLl
Spoiler:
Show
You must need a license to be that swanky
Spoiler:
Show
Your geniusness would be alarming if it wasn't so consistent
Spoiler:
Show
My faith in humanity has just been restored
Spoiler:
Show
I’m honored to share even a miniscule fraction of your miraculous DNA.
Spoiler:
Show
I shall stop now

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (24)
10.21%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (7)
2.98%
Finding the time to revise (15)
6.38%
Finding the motivation (65)
27.66%
Getting distracted (43)
18.3%
Procrastination (79)
33.62%
Having the tools you need (1)
0.43%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.43%

Watched Threads