The Student Room Group

Introduce yourself 💞💞

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 2_versions
Yeah nice to meet you, thank you. Funny thing is, by TSR standard I'm pretty thick :biggrin: Good luck with business! If you need any help just dm me or @ me in a thread or something.

Haha you tooo I wish u the best in lifeee and same goes for u I’m here if u need meeee thank youuu sleep well or have a good day lmfaoo x
Oh, hi. I'm Sarah. I like listening music, reading story books. I love to make new friends. You want to be one?🤗😉
Original post by Alishaxo2112
I’ll introduce myself firsttt, I’m Alishaa Im 14 I’m from the UK I literally love everythinggg I love meeting new ppl I genuinely do connect with everyonee I’m an open minded personnn and HELLA moody at timesss I’m a Sagittarius I have a kitty called shadoww ermmmm I love adventurous ppl who would love to go watch sunsets with meee in some next level place, going abandoned places exploring the world basically vibing lmaoo I wanna be successful when I’m older and independent baso becoming a lawyer or a pharmacist idek what I’m saying I’m tired affffffffff

You remind me of Zara (a user here) :redface:
Original post by SuperiorPotato
You remind me of Zara (a user here) :redface:

Omg... THATS SO COOLLLL 😱
Original post by Sarah Taylor 123
Oh, hi. I'm Sarah. I like listening music, reading story books. I love to make new friends. You want to be one?🤗😉

Heyyyy Sarah I’m Alisha nice to meet youuu and sameeee I love music so much it fr comforts me and SUREEEE yayyy
Original post by Callicious
Friendly neighbourhood astro loner gifographer who likes photos and hiking.

oh my .. is that words I see *gaaassspppp*
Original post by jellybellyb
oh my .. Is that words i see *gaaassspppp*

no i've been unmasked
no i've been unmasked

Poor you :no:
@jellybellyb HEYYYYY OMGGG
Poor you :no:

Pfff give a guy a break I don't have photoshop in my bed! What am I meant to edit a gif or a photo with, a pen and paper? Wait... Yeah... No paper within arms reach!
It's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :d
Original post by Alishaxo2112
@jellybellyb HEYYYYY OMGGG

WoAh hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

Spoiler

Hello I’m 🗑
Nice to meet you all
Pfff give a guy a break I don't have photoshop in my bed! What am I meant to edit a gif or a photo with, a pen and paper? Wait... Yeah... No paper within arms reach!

Silly goose do you not have a wall. Just grab a pen and away we goooo . Or just you I presume
Original post by Synergy~
Hello I’m 🗑
Nice to meet you all

Woah is that a thimble. That's very cool :smile:
Original post by Synergy~
Hello I’m 🗑
Nice to meet you all

Oiiiiiii YOUR BEAUTIFULLLLL
Woah is that a thimble. That's very cool :smile:

IMG_20200919_102039.jpg