hannahrtm
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi guys,

So I'm due to start at UAL on October 19th, but I have missed out on designated halls, so I've been looking around online for house shares and stuff, and come across a lovely 3 bed flat in Bermondsey, less than 10 minutes from London Bridge station, and twenty minutes from Elephant and Castle. The thing is the property is only being offered as a whole, so I'd need to find two flat mates to occupy the other rooms.

If theres anyone looking for accommodation around this area, then don't hesitate to let me know, I'm literally the nicest person in the world, highly personable, and the best at minding my own business.

Anyways, shout me for more information legit anyone's welcome we don't discriminate over here.

Cheers
Gratema
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hey, I'm a brand ambassador for virgin media and we are currently doing affordable deals for student broadbands as well as giving away free vouchers when you join. If interested, please message
Di1234
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi if your still interested in living in accommodation my room is available, as I’m looking for someone take over my room in Wigram house (Victoria).
boulderingislife
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Di1234)
Hi if your still interested in living in accommodation my room is available, as I’m looking for someone take over my room in Wigram house (Victoria).
did you drop out of uni?
Di1234
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by boulderingislife)
did you drop out of uni?
I'm an international student, and i need to go home. Do you know anybody that will be willing to take over?
(Ual students only)
Last edited by Di1234; 2 months ago
boulderingislife
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Di1234)
I'm an international student, and i need to go home. Do you know anybody that will be willing to take over?
(Ual students only)
sorry I don't, no. Ask your uni?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (207)
57.34%
I don't have everything I need (154)
42.66%

Watched Threads