The Student Room Group

Why are the girls in University of Nottingham all so pretty?

Why are there so many pretty girls in University of Nottingham? Is it because pretty girls are mostly spoiled and Notts as a city is safe and they choose safety because they are afraid to get molested? Or is it because pretty girls are mostly romantic and the campus with all its greens and ponds look romantic? Why? Please analyze this.
Original post by gabriel001
Why are there so many pretty girls in University of Nottingham? Is it because pretty girls are mostly spoiled and Notts as a city is safe and they choose safety because they are afraid to get molested? Or is it because pretty girls are mostly romantic and the campus with all its greens and ponds look romantic? Why? Please analyze this.

Hot the nail on the head Notts os one of the top 50 safest cities in England. Gangs and oprganised crime syndicates feel really safe there. Pretty girls are drawn to the strong law faculty ofc and the opportunity to have a Notts Lawyer as their BF is seen as a matter of national and regional pride that will make the uni papers whose dating who guide.
Reply 2
Erm.. or did I mean, relatively safe, not like it's in the top 5 or even 10 most dangerous city, is it? Otherwise, tell me why then, so many pretty girls in Notts uni.
I go UoN and I can confirm there’s a lot of attractive women relate to previous Unis I’ve been at or visited. Maybe there’s a Slight correlation between intelligence and perceived attractiveness.

Those who are intelligent and made it to a RG uni are probably From middle class families, who have the money to fund nice clothes, haircuts, braces etc. to make them look attractive. Also a healthier lifestyle eg less likely to be from a smoking household.

If you compare a Uni with a lot of private school kids and upper league table compared to one with more state school/deprived students at lower ranked Unis, you’ll potentially see a significant difference. Although the question is quantifying ‘attractiveness’.
(edited 3 years ago)
Um...I don't think there's any way of analysing why there is a higher concentration of attractive girls at Notts. It's just a matter of luck. This year there just happened to be more attractive girls. Maybe in 3 year there will be very little.
Reply 5
Because most young girls are pretty
Original post by gabriel001
Is it because pretty girls are mostly spoiled and Notts as a city is safe and they choose safety because they are afraid to get molested?

Nottingham? Safe???

Have you ever been to St. Anns, Bulwell, Broxtowe, Strelley, Basford, Chilwell, The Meadows or Hyson Green? :rofl: There are many more dodgy/unsafe areas in Nottingham that I can't think of from the top of my head.

I used to live in Nottingham and was sexually harassed/molested multiple times, even when I was under 16 years of age. It is far from being a safe city!
Reply 7
Original post by TheAnxiousSloth
Nottingham? Safe???

Have you ever been to St. Anns, Bulwell, Broxtowe, Strelley, Basford, Chilwell, The Meadows or Hyson Green? :rofl: There are many more dodgy/unsafe areas in Nottingham that I can't think of from the top of my head.

I used to live in Nottingham and was sexually harassed/molested multiple times, even when I was under 16 years of age. It is far from being a safe city!

Are you a pretty girl :h:

Quick Reply

Latest