GCSE Combined Science 2019 Past papers

Watch
Chemrat
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Does anyone have or know where I can find 2019 Combined Science past papers (June &/or November)? I am particularly interested in Chem papers 1 & 2. Thanks v much
Cactus.554
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Even though it says maths the website mathsmadeeasy had some science papers

Also the website physics and maths tutor

Make sure you get one WITH a mark scene, it’s so much more helpful
Isinglass
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Normally, they would have been made available on the relevant exam board's website about a year after the papers were sat, but e.g. on the AQA site, I can only see the 2018 papers. They usually make themselves quite obvious, but perhaps my search skills have failed me...

This blog makes reference to the examiners' reports for combined (trilogy), but obviously doesn't have actual questions:
https://educationblog.oup.com/second...-trilogy-exams
Isinglass
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
...and of course, the 2019 series would normally have been kept as restricted access until teachers had had the chance to use the papers as year 10 end of year exams etc, which this time, didn't happen, as the schools closed before Easter. So keeping them restricted to use at a later date as mocks...?
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
im surprised they're not available as they usually are around this time i think but this has been an unusual year. perhaps email your teacher if you want access to them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (80)
14.26%
I'm not sure (25)
4.46%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (178)
31.73%
I have already dropped out (12)
2.14%
I'm not a current university student (266)
47.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed