Rufus the red's rogue ramblings - I gotsta get grades.Watch
I'm still quite new to TSR (I'm not really anymore) but I thought I'd start a blog to curb my propensity to cause threads to drift off course..........
0. Please humour me
1. DON'T go on anon unless you have a very good reason (I will report it as off topic)
2. Don't take me seriously unless it's about maths, trains or planes
3. You can only troll if you post a photo of Charles Babbage, Alan Turing and Andrew wiles all together in the ISS first.
-I'm in year 10 and 15 years old
-I'm a nerdy introvert (for what other reason would I be on TSR?)
-I like maths, trains, planes, old mechanical stuff and tinkering
-I'm also a fox
-I'm now trying to draw
And with no further ado - Let the blog begin
Why are you still reading the first post? I said the blog has begun.
Don't mind this bit here...
The rules of the CCOF are as follows:
- You may not use cupboards as they are the root of fascism.
- You may not fraternise with rabbits as they are capitalist pigs.
- You must all pay allegiance to the mighty Rufus.
- The SF is the embodiment of evil and the cause of all negative events in life.
- If you do not have knowledge of the SF you are not a true Rufusian.
- My word is final and right.
i also am very nerdy myself and love math and planes too
and we also both love ripping into trolls
Just thought of this:
Charles Walker: if you keep whacking a dog, don't be surprised when it bites you back.
Boris Johnson: Dang and blast. You found out about Dilyn.
I'm probably the only person who finds this funny.
This is what I mean: