Msbrownie.xo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My friend is doing Alevel bio n Chem but did double science in gcse how can she catch up the triple science stuff - she’s using Seneca at the mo, what else can she do ?
world2change
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Free science lessons, snap revise, and cgp books are pretty good for this. I find them good at condensing information especially with triple science when I was doing them
cloudypink
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Msbrownie.xo)
My friend is doing Alevel bio n Chem but did double science in gcse how can she catch up the triple science stuff - she’s using Seneca at the mo, what else can she do ?
I second above. Freesciencelessons on YouTube and CGP books were my main revision resource. She'll also want to do lots of practice questions - CGP have workbooks in addition to revision guides. I didn't discover Snap Revise until my a levels but it's my main go-to now for a level and I imagine it's equally as helpful for GCSEs. She can use their free YouTube videos or if she chooses to sign up to the paid subscription I've seen the code QSTUDY10 on another post which should give some discount.
Last edited by cloudypink; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (176)
14.62%
I'm not sure (56)
4.65%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (351)
29.15%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.91%
I'm not a current university student (586)
48.67%

Watched Threads