unwanted thoughts

Watch
penelopecrux
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am a straight girl but idk why I keep having like bi thoughts which are unwanted. i know I'm not bi but idk why when I see a good looking girl for example a model or something, I gulp. I cant tell if this is my insecurity but genuinely it's just making me feel uncomfortable having these thoughts when I dont even think of girls like that. i imagine it but it just revolts me, l even had a dream about it and it was weird. I need advice on how to get rid of these unwanted thoughts that have been dwelling on my mind
hnrc
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you could be having intrusive thoughts, which can be linked to OCD or anxiety. perhaps have a word with your doctor if you think this could be the case. theres lots of self help for this in the form of books or audio!

it could also just be hormones? I'm not sure how old you are, but teens often have confusing thoughts about their sexuality.
penelopecrux
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hnrc
I'm 20 years old but I had these intrusive thoughts last summer as well and it's just making me feel so uncomfortable when i 100 percent know I'm not bi at all.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (107)
13.49%
I'm not sure (36)
4.54%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (242)
30.52%
I have already dropped out (20)
2.52%
I'm not a current university student (388)
48.93%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise