My journey to recover from a disorder eating: AMA

Watch
Yazziii
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hii guys. So I’ve been struggling for 3 years now so I guess I’m ready to start recovering now. I’ve got loadsss of habits and rules I follow so I’ll tackle each one by one. First one: no eating before 8...amaaa
Anniemo004
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well done! I’m so proud your able to tackle issues such as ED, believe in yourself and trust the process. Your doing something amazing don’t forget that. I know that even if i tried to overcome something as difficult, I think I would struggle tbf.
Yazziii
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anniemo004)
Well done! I’m so proud your able to tackle issues such as ED, believe in yourself and trust the process. Your doing something amazing don’t forget that. I know that even if i tried to overcome something as difficult, I think I would struggle tbf.
Hiii thank youuu. It is quite difficult but I guess I just have to push through it. So I ended up eating before 8 todayy. I acc hate during daylight (at uni) which I never do so I guess I am proud of myself. How are you?
Anniemo004
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That’s really good!! I get why it’s better for you to eat then, but well done hopefully you’ll keep improving, I’m doing okay I guess schools just hard atm and I’m lacking behind my class. But it is what it is and I’ll find a way around it..
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well done for choosing recovery, are you getting any support for your ED?
Yazziii
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pathway)
Well done for choosing recovery, are you getting any support for your ED?
I don’t really consider it as an ED, just been struggling with food for as quite a long time now and no I don’t x
Yazziii
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anniemo004)
That’s really good!! I get why it’s better for you to eat then, but well done hopefully you’ll keep improving, I’m doing okay I guess schools just hard atm and I’m lacking behind my class. But it is what it is and I’ll find a way around it..
Thank youu. I haven’t found the reason to why eating food daily is important (stupid ik) but I’m ready to educate myself more and omg me too. I’ll hopefully start properly next week. We got this x
Anniemo004
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I get your point it’s not stupid ngl. But yes I’m definitely going to start revision next week aswell, take care of yourself, you have a beautiful personality and contact me if you need to rant! 😭
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (181)
14.31%
I'm not sure (59)
4.66%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (371)
29.33%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.92%
I'm not a current university student (617)
48.77%

Watched Threads