S.A.M123
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I basically want to do primary education with qts in uni and only 1 uni out of 3 do it in my city and I don’t want to move out elsewhere so what can I do😭 and I want to do primary education really bad
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by S.A.M123)
So I basically want to do primary education with qts in uni and only 1 uni out of 3 do it in my city and I don’t want to move out elsewhere so what can I do😭 and I want to do primary education really bad
Make sure your application is really great so the uni takes you.

1. Great results.
2. Great application.
3. Work experience and good extra currics..
4, Build rapport with the course organiser.
5. Do your research.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by S.A.M123)
You can submit a ucas form with only one choice on it and see if you get an offer from them by Christmas. If you don't you can add some more choices onto the ucas form and will have no choice but to be more flexible with either the uni or the course.

You could do a degree in a national curriculum subject at that uni and then do a PGCE to qualify for teaching for example.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (59)
14.97%
I'm not sure (14)
3.55%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (134)
34.01%
I have already dropped out (6)
1.52%
I'm not a current university student (181)
45.94%

Watched Threads