Girl sarcastically commented on my post?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So this girl who I know, commented a load of heart face emojis on my picture and then commented "sort". I thought it was a joke from the start - she later deleted the ocmments. why? like i don't think i'm gonna lose too much sleep over it but it pains me especially when im self conscious about my appearamnce that people would make fun of me.
Rufus the red
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm a boy but yes I am commenting sarcastically.
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

SORT

P.S. I am that old I don't even know what "sort" means. Please can someone educate me
Last edited by ecolier; 1 month ago
forest3261
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If she was making fun of you, it says more about her than about you. I couldn’t care how good looking someone is, if they take time out of their day to belittle and make fun of someone else, then I don’t want to know them.

Best thing that you can do is ignore it
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Perhaps she was saying you needed to sort out the emojis to find a message? ( Ive literally no idea )
Maybe she reread it and realized how confusing it was :dontknow:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ecolier)
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

SORT

P.S. I am that old I don't even know what "sort" means. Please can someone educate me
Oh come on, "sort" has been around for ages. Maybe its just cos its an east end/essex thing - "he's/she's a right sort" - attractive, good looking
JustOneMoreThing
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Oh come on, "sort" has been around for ages. Maybe its just cos its an east end/essex thing - "he's/she's a right sort" - attractive, good looking
I just aged 50 years.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oh so she either fancies you, or did and decided she didn't a few minutes later.

Funny girl. Honestly, you find some weird people online. Maybe ask her why she made the comments, only to retract them soon afterwards? If she doesn't reply, or gives you a sarcastic remark, then just bin her mentally.

If I liked someone, I would not play games with them.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Oxford Mum)
Oh so she either fancies you, or did and decided she didn't a few minutes later.

Funny girl. Honestly, you find some weird people online. Maybe ask her why she made the comments, only to retract them soon afterwards? If she doesn't reply, or gives you a sarcastic remark, then just bin her mentally.

If I liked someone, I would not play games with them.
I could have sworn she had a boyfriend. Maybe not though.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I could have sworn she had a boyfriend. Maybe not though.
I see. In that case, forget her.

I was recently talking to a guy who claimed to be available. He was chatting to me and asking me for pics, but kept stopping abruptly with no reason why. I was suspicious and stopped speaking to him. Rightly so, because a few weeks later I found out he was in a relationship all along, and stopped abruptly because she had just called him into another room to have the tea she had just made him, lol. This may be why she flirted with you, then suddenly deleted it.
Anonymous #1
I see. In that case, forget her.

I was recently talking to a guy who claimed to be available. He was chatting to me and asking me for pics, but kept stopping abruptly with no reason why. I was suspicious and stopped speaking to him. Rightly so, because a few weeks later I found out he was in a relationship all along, and stopped abruptly because she had just called him into another room to have the tea she had just made him, lol. This may be why she flirted with you, then suddenly deleted it.
I don't think she was even flirting, I think she was just joking. I just..like what is funny? It makes me feel bad because like as if i'm just a joke to other ppl, like that guy. I mean its ridiculously immature for a year 13 student and I'd expect better of the person. Only thing I can think of is maybe some other girl took her phone.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don't think she was even flirting, I think she was just joking. I just..like what is funny? It makes me feel bad because like as if i'm just a joke to other ppl, like that guy. I mean its ridiculously immature for a year 13 student and I'd expect better of the person. Only thing I can think of is maybe some other girl took her phone.
Yep at that age, people can be pretty immature.

I can remember my son and his friend took a picture of a soft toy lobster and put it up on Tinder. Well you would be surprised at what some women were prepared to do to that lobster, lol.
Anonymous #1
Yep at that age, people can be pretty immature.

I can remember my son and his friend took a picture of a soft toy lobster and put it up on Tinder. Well you would be surprised at what some women were prepared to do to that lobster, lol.
I just asked her and she said it was someone else on her phone
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Problem solved then
Anonymous #1
Problem solved then
It still annoys me though as its like its an insulting for someone to be attracted to me.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I wouldn’t give her another thought. Just swat her away like an annoying fly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (184)
14.29%
I'm not sure (59)
4.58%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (379)
29.43%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.87%
I'm not a current university student (629)
48.84%

Watched Threads