Mistake on my provisional license form

Watch
ChrisP02
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
The DVLA sent me a form for my provisional license as I didn't have an in date passport, but I made the mistake of writing my own name and details in the section where a second, non related person is supposed to provide their own details. How can I correct this mistake? Can I just cover it with a slip of paper or use correction fluid for example?
Joshkav
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ChrisP02)
The DVLA sent me a form for my provisional license as I didn't have an in date passport, but I made the mistake of writing my own name and details in the section where a second, non related person is supposed to provide their own details. How can I correct this mistake? Can I just cover it with a slip of paper or use correction fluid for example?
No, you need to redo the form again, the DVLA will not accept any documents that have been corrected with correction fluid. Plus with the roughly 3 month wait, why risk waiting 3 months for the form just to be sent back
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (90)
14%
I'm not sure (30)
4.67%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (204)
31.73%
I have already dropped out (14)
2.18%
I'm not a current university student (305)
47.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed