CandiiCG
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m in year 11, and I want to play river flows in you for my GCSEs , the level is 4, and I wasn’t sure if I could achieve a good result if it is level 4.
CaitlinMcIntosh
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm in year 13. I did music for GCSE too (OCR). I played a piece that wasn't particularly hard but from my experience, as long as you play is EXACTLY as the music is written (not just notation. Dynamics, tempo ect too), you should be able to get a good grade. I'm pretty sure they mark you based on how you play it compared to how it is written. This is what i did and I got an 8. Hope this helps.
CandiiCG
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by CaitlinMcIntosh)
I'm in year 13. I did music for GCSE too (OCR). I played a piece that wasn't particularly hard but from my experience, as long as you play is EXACTLY as the music is written (not just notation. Dynamics, tempo ect too), you should be able to get a good grade. I'm pretty sure they mark you based on how you play it compared to how it is written. This is what i did and I got an 8. Hope this helps.
Thank you 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (67)
14.69%
I'm not sure (16)
3.51%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (154)
33.77%
I have already dropped out (8)
1.75%
I'm not a current university student (211)
46.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise