Alaska87222
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
i recently started sixth form, and my psychology teacher wants us to bring in an arch lever file every lesson, however the file that i have now doesn't fit inside my fjällräven kanken and i don't really fancy holding one. does anyone know of anywhere that sells arch lever files that fit in one? or has a width of <27cm?

thanks haha
OCorOOC6337
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Perhaps try using another bag, such as a tote bag, for it instead of trying to find a lever arch that would probably be a bit elusive? Sorry if that's not really a good answer, but, well, most lever arches are the same standard size *shrug*

Edit: by another I mean 'as well as' - at my sixth form we tend to leave a folder or two in the common room without much worry?
Alaska87222
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by OCorOOC6337)
Perhaps try using another bag, such as a tote bag, for it instead of trying to find a lever arch that would probably be a bit elusive? Sorry if that's not really a good answer, but, well, most lever arches are the same standard size *shrug*

Edit: by another I mean 'as well as' - at my sixth form we tend to leave a folder or two in the common room without much worry?
yeah, thats probably the easiest option haha. thanks anyway!
OCorOOC6337
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Alaska87222)
yeah, thats probably the easiest option haha. thanks anyway!
One place to check out might be Ryman stationery though? They're the only one that comes to mind that might have non-standard sizes? Either way, hope it gets sorted!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (68)
14.81%
I'm not sure (16)
3.49%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (154)
33.55%
I have already dropped out (8)
1.74%
I'm not a current university student (213)
46.41%

Watched Threads