HotaruWalkthr
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Is it possible to apply without referee. Do you have to email school why you didn't choose any? Please, answer quickly.
Last edited by HotaruWalkthr; 4 weeks ago
Bixbot123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by HotaruWalkthr)
Is it possible to apply without referee. Do you have to email the school why you didn't choose any? Please, answer quickly.
Same for me
Admit-One
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Is it possible to apply without referee. Do you have to email school why you didn't choose any? Please, answer quickly.
You can only apply through UCAS with no referee if you have agreed this with the places that you are applying to. Otherwise they will more than likely contact you to arrange a ref within a reasonably short deadline.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It will be a lot easier just to use your school. Even if you weren't the best student they will find something positive to say about you
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No school will write a bad reference.
And your PS will always be more important than the reference anyway.

Put your school down as your referee. If you just leave it blank, you may risk a rejection, or at best it will delay your application while the Uni contact you to get a reference.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (33)
16.5%
I'm not sure (7)
3.5%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (70)
35%
I have already dropped out (3)
1.5%
I'm not a current university student (87)
43.5%

Watched Threads