dazedconfused
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
hi, i was looking through uni courses i want to apply to (i'm in yr 13) and something caught my eye, if a course is being launched in september 2021 does it mean i can apply to it?? or not??
OCorOOC6337
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Should be fine, yeh. Worst ways, email or ring the university up to ask them for further details on the course.
historynerd47
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah that means they'll start the course and have a student intake starting in September 2021. If you're not sure it's still going ahead though, contact the university and ask about it
dazedconfused
Rep:
?
(Original post by OCorOOC6337)
Should be fine, yeh. Worst ways, email or ring the university up to ask them for further details on the course.
okay thanks youu!! i have emailed them so we'll see what they say, it's as the certain course hasn't been added to ucas yet and so i was confused
dazedconfused
Rep:
?
(Original post by historynerd47)
Yeah that means they'll start the course and have a student intake starting in September 2021. If you're not sure it's still going ahead though, contact the university and ask about it
thank you yeah i have emailed the uni so we'll see what they'll say. i really really hope it is cause i can't seem to find it on ucas yet.🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (63)
15.07%
I'm not sure (14)
3.35%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (141)
33.73%
I have already dropped out (6)
1.44%
I'm not a current university student (194)
46.41%

Watched Threads