Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I would love to do psychology or criminology at Nottingham University however,both of these courses have entry requirements of ABB which if i'm being completely realistic,i probably won't get,purely because of the corona situation and missing almost 6 months of school,and because getting A's has never been within my skill level,I'm more likely to get BBC or BBB,if I got this instead,would they still consider me like everyone else or am I wasting my time even thinking about it
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I would love to do psychology or criminology at Nottingham University however,both of these courses have entry requirements of ABB which if i'm being completely realistic,i probably won't get,purely because of the corona situation and missing almost 6 months of school,and because getting A's has never been within my skill level,I'm more likely to get BBC or BBB,if I got this instead,would they still consider me like everyone else or am I wasting my time even thinking about it
See what your predicteds are. Closer they are to the entrance requirements the better. They might give you an offer based on the original offer grade. Talk to admissions. I would say they will tell you if they will consider you and then its based on you v other applicants, your predicteds, the quality of your application and how many others apply.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (80)
14.26%
I'm not sure (25)
4.46%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (178)
31.73%
I have already dropped out (12)
2.14%
I'm not a current university student (266)
47.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed