Naymahhhh333
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I don’t even know why I’m saying this on here but omg my phone is so dry!! I only talk to one person, especially my Snapchat is so dry. I get such little bit of views on my stories and don’t have that much people. And you know what’s so weird my friends get so many adds from quick add everyday and I get none which is so damn weird because we have the same people on our Snapchat and quick add and it’s mainly people we don’t know in real life so I am so confused as to why I get no adds 😂. Like I know a lot of people have dry phones but do you know how bored I am at home?! Like my phone doesn’t even make me feel better, I could go days without it. Anyways my question is why the hell don’t I get any adds from quick add? Like my bitmoji isn’t even ugly either 💀
Vanessa Peace
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Lol, I am lost. Have you tried insta. Try another apps if you looking for a convo with other people. Seems Snapchat is not doing you any justice.
AcseI
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm quite disappointed that this isn't another "I dropped my phone in the sink" thread
username5177602
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Naymahhhh333)
I don’t even know why I’m saying this on here but omg my phone is so dry!! I only talk to one person, especially my Snapchat is so dry. I get such little bit of views on my stories and don’t have that much people. And you know what’s so weird my friends get so many adds from quick add everyday and I get none which is so damn weird because we have the same people on our Snapchat and quick add and it’s mainly people we don’t know in real life so I am so confused as to why I get no adds 😂. Like I know a lot of people have dry phones but do you know how bored I am at home?! Like my phone doesn’t even make me feel better, I could go days without it. Anyways my question is why the hell don’t I get any adds from quick add? Like my bitmoji isn’t even ugly either 💀
Moved this into Friends, family and work for you :yy:
Medkid7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Personally, if your phone is dry, I’d probably leave it in a sink full of water so it becomes wet. However, if it becomes too wet, just put it in rice and make it dry
Medkid7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Medkid7)
Personally, if your phone is dry, I’d probably leave it in a sink full of water so it becomes wet. However, if it becomes too wet, just put it in rice and make it dry
OP hasn’t posted on this thread after my post so I’m assuming they followed my instructions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (45)
15.79%
I'm not sure (8)
2.81%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (100)
35.09%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.4%
I'm not a current university student (128)
44.91%

Watched Threads