The Student Room Group

Do girls prefer men with cars?

I'm 18 and just finished year 13 (with the gov giving predicted a level grades, I am that year). I am from east London. I'm planning on buying my first car with insurance outright (I've saved £2500 over 5 months, I was working in lockdown). I'm most likely going to get a 15 year old corsa or fiesta, which is fine as long as it drives basically. Problem is will girls want to get with me just because I have a car? I don't want to become a personal uber, just want a car because I feel like it will help me a lot. I am one of the few in my year to have a full license and the first to actually get a car.
Some do, some don't.
Just adopt detailed dating & relationship dealbreakers to ensure that you will only date girls who are compatible with your ambitions, values and lifestyle.

You don't have to tell everyone that you own a car, have cash savings, a licence or are driving.
I kept all this very quiet when I was living with my parents because I didn't want any more demands or hassle from them and their pals.
Reply 2
Original post by londonmyst
Some do, some don't.
Just adopt detailed dating & relationship dealbreakers to ensure that you will only date girls who are compatible with your ambitions, values and lifestyle.

You don't have to tell everyone that you own a car, have cash savings, a licence or are driving.
I kept all this very quiet when I was living with my parents because I didn't want any more demands or hassle from them and their pals.

I've kept everything quite secretive, but I guess people will start seeing me driving around and word will spread. Having said that my car would hopefully blend into the crowd and be discreet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending