The Student Room Group

Amazon recruitment help?

So I've just recieved an email from amazon telling me that I've made it to the next stage of hiring and I have to schedule an appointment (I imagine that would be an interview) so I clicked on "schedule an appointment" to see the times available and then i clicked off . I opened the email again and clicked the link and it says "application complete" but there's no longer an option to schedule an appointment. So now it won't let me choose a time slot for my interview and I can't phone them until Monday when the interview is supposed to take place. What do i do now? I hope i don't lose my job opportunity because of a stupid glitch like this.
Reply 1
Is there an email address you could contact them by? If so I would send an email and call them Monday morning first thing when the office re opens. That way they can see you’ve attempted to contact them before the day.
If it did book you an appointment I’m surprised it’s not sent you an automated email.
Best of luck with it all and hope it all goes well regardless of the glitch!
Original post by Shvxw
Is there an email address you could contact them by? If so I would send an email and call them Monday morning first thing when the office re opens. That way they can see you’ve attempted to contact them before the day.
If it did book you an appointment I’m surprised it’s not sent you an automated email.
Best of luck with it all and hope it all goes well regardless of the glitch!

There's no email but I'd have to call them on Monday morning as you said. I hope they understand because I've been getting rejected everywhere and I really need this job. Thank you!
Original post by Loreto2018
There's no email but I'd have to call them on Monday morning as you said. I hope they understand because I've been getting rejected everywhere and I really need this job. Thank you!

did you manage to get an interview? and how long did it take for them to get back at you with the shift dates?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending