Anyone else like me?

Watch
tomorrow234
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My boyriend showed me his penis yesterday for the first time and it was 6 inches long and 5 inch girth and i didn't find it attractive at all and it looked small to me i know it's average but i LOVEEE big penises(like 8-10 inches long and 6-6.5 girth). I get crazy excited and turned on looking at big penises and now it was really awkward. I don't know if i could ever stay in a relationship with someone average or small because i would always crave a big penis. Is anyone else like me and thinks big penises are more attractive?
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
You need to get a life.
Synergy~
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hello Trollio :troll2:
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by tomorrow234)
My boyriend showed me his penis yesterday for the first time and it was 6 inches long and 5 inch girth and i didn't find it attractive at all and it looked small to me i know it's average but i LOVEEE big penises(like 8-10 inches long and 6-6.5 girth). I get crazy excited and turned on looking at big penises and now it was really awkward. I don't know if i could ever stay in a relationship with someone average or small because i would always crave a big penis. Is anyone else like me and thinks big penises are more attractive?
Maybe he should find another girlfriend who won’t be worried about such petty things.
Callicious
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Attached files
khadijaaaxxxx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
you're on your own there
Synergy~
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Callicious)
You can’t post images in the relationship forum :mwuaha:
Callicious
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by synergy~)
you can’t post images in the relationship forum :mwuaha:
not this again

it's one giant endless cycle
onceuponatime1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You need to get a life.
Wa ha ha ha ha! This made me laugh more than it should have.
onceuponatime1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You need to get a life.
Wa ha ha ha ha! This made me laugh more than it should have.

(Original post by tomorrow234)
You really made an account on TSR for your first post to be about penis craves. Although I am in total favour of free speech, it does seem weird for that topic to be your first post. Did you make an account just to talk about your situation, or do you actually intend on using it for useful things, including political discourse and intellectual talks?
Aminah T
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
:troll:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (80)
14.26%
I'm not sure (25)
4.46%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (178)
31.73%
I have already dropped out (12)
2.14%
I'm not a current university student (266)
47.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed