i cut off all my siblings and my dad.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
because they are toxic and only cause me sadness and depression. this is the 2nd time I cut them off. I tried mending my relationship with them but they are still the same.

and the thing is I still live with all of them and its very suffocating. and when I say I cut them off I mean I never talk to them because it always somehow ends with a fight.

I don't know what to do. I cant move out because I cannot afford it so its not an option.

please help
onceuponatime1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
because they are toxic and only cause me sadness and depression. this is the 2nd time I cut them off. I tried mending my relationship with them but they are still the same.

and the thing is I still live with all of them and its very suffocating. and when I say I cut them off I mean I never talk to them because it always somehow ends with a fight.

I don't know what to do. I cant move out because I cannot afford it so its not an option.

please help
How old are you? What is your life situation now?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by onceuponatime1)
How old are you? What is your life situation now?
I'm starting uni this year but I'm staying at home as my uni is like 5 minutes walk. I just want to minimise the amount of debt I have....
Anonymous8999
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

please help
Try contacting your local council and see the housing advice they could give you advice to see if you’re eligible. https://www.gov.uk/council-housing
Shelter may be helpful too
https://england.shelter.org.uk/housi...e/homelessness

Try looking for a job that’s immediate start and doesn’t require any experience mainly warehouse or factory are high in demand mostly in Picker packers.

If you’re entitled to student loan or bursary try apply and take advantage of it. Once you’ve saved/made enough then try find somewhere affordable to move out start of simple.
Or try asking a friend or relative if they can let you stay.

If not
Contact YMCA or Salvation Army they will give you shelter to stay.
onceuponatime1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm starting uni this year but I'm staying at home as my uni is like 5 minutes walk. I just want to minimise the amount of debt I have....
Mind if I ask what university you are going to?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (183)
14.27%
I'm not sure (59)
4.6%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (377)
29.41%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (626)
48.83%

Watched Threads