No feeling during sex

Watch
Bryioniiiixxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’ve been having sex since i was 16 I’m now 21 and I do not get this “amazing feeling” that people brag about I’ve never felt anything nice from sex, I have only been with one boy but even a vibrator that thrusts does nothing for me. I can’t put it down to having a child because even when I was 16 I could not feel anything nice at all it’s really getting to me and I never want to have sex as I don’t enjoy it it just doesn’t feel “good”
MadameRazz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
not everyone enjoys sex and thats fine.
Bryioniiiixxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by MadameRazz)
not everyone enjoys sex and thats fine.
I feel like there is something wrong with me? I have never felt anything nice at all it’s just very upsetting, I would be too embarrassed to have sex with anyone else because I feel like something is wrong and if I don’t enjoy it how could anybody else
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bryioniiiixxx)
I feel like there is something wrong with me? I have never felt anything nice at all it’s just very upsetting, I would be too embarrassed to have sex with anyone else because I feel like something is wrong and if I don’t enjoy it how could anybody else
Nothing wrong at all, everyone is different. Everyone dislikes some things that other people dont, it doesnt make the other person 'wrong' or invalidate their feelings.
username5359016
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You wont get that amazing feeling until you stimulate your clitoris. Try doing that and see how it feels.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (176)
14.52%
I'm not sure (56)
4.62%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (355)
29.29%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (590)
48.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed