blueclouds2021
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Anyone applying to mossbourne this year ? What are your predicted grades and subjects ?
ashtoe
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
when I was in yr 11 I applied for mossbourn and they generally want you to get grades 7 and above for most subjects especially the ones you choose to study. I applied to study bio, chem maths, and psychology and had grades 7s ish. I was accepted however I didn't enroll as I preferred to go somewhere else. Hope this helps
blueclouds2021
Rep:
?
Thank you soo much like thank you thank you thank you I really appreciate this. That’s so amazing I hope your happy at your sixth form I was just wondering because I have mainly predicted grades of 7 so I was wondering if it was competitive enough Also do u have to do 4 subjects ? Thank u again
blueclouds2021
Rep:
?
(Original post by ashtoe)
when I was in yr 11 I applied for mossbourn and they generally want you to get grades 7 and above for most subjects especially the ones you choose to study. I applied to study bio, chem maths, and psychology and had grades 7s ish. I was accepted however I didn't enroll as I preferred to go somewhere else. Hope this helps
Sorry I dont know how to directly reply to message I am using student room on my phone and I’m new so bear with me thank u for replying again I really appreciate it ^^^
ashtoe
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by _afzzz_)
Thank you soo much like thank you thank you thank you I really appreciate this. That’s so amazing I hope your happy at your sixth form I was just wondering because I have mainly predicted grades of 7 so I was wondering if it was competitive enough Also do u have to do 4 subjects ? Thank u again
that's fine, I'm happy it helped. Most sixth forms ask you to choose four subjects just in case a subject isn't available. in mossbourn they don't recommend you to pick four subjects, so don't worry. So if I continued my education at mossbourn i would have only done bio chem and maths. Also, do you go to the secondary school, if so, it would be easier to get in without much competition. However, if like me, you are applying as an external, it would be easier for you to get in if you live in Hackney or close boroughs. Hope this helps
blueclouds2021
Rep:
?
that's fine, I'm happy it helped. Most sixth forms ask you to choose four subjects just in case a subject isn't available. in mossbourn they don't recommend you to pick four subjects, so don't worry. So if I continued my education at mossbourn i would have only done bio chem and maths. Also, do you go to the secondary school, if so, it would be easier to get in without much competition. However, if like me, you are applying as an external, it would be easier for you to get in if you live in Hackney or close boroughs. Hope this helps
Thank u again this is very helpful. No I don’t attend the secondary school however I live in walthamstow which is right next to hackney. Do u think my mainly grade 7’s with a fouple of 8’s is competitive enough ?
ashtoe
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by _afzzz_)
Thank u again this is very helpful. No I don’t attend the secondary school however I live in walthamstow which is right next to hackney. Do u think my mainly grade 7’s with a fouple of 8’s is competitive enough ?
yes, it should be enough. Good luck in choosing your sixth forms
blueclouds2021
Rep:
?
yes, it should be enough. Good luck in choosing your sixth forms
Thank you so much I really appreciate it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (176)
14.52%
I'm not sure (56)
4.62%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (355)
29.29%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (590)
48.68%

Watched Threads