The Student Room Group

Bath vs Bristol for lifestyle

I've made my four other UCAS choices, and need to decide between Bristol and Bath. Due to COVID, I'm unable to visit either, though I have been to both cities (not the uni parts though).

I was wondering if I could get peoples' opinions on the two? I've heard Bristol has a good nightlife, although I'm not into partying and I'm not sure I'd be that much into clubbing (though my mind could change), so would Bath be better for me?
Original post by Jacob985
I've made my four other UCAS choices, and need to decide between Bristol and Bath. Due to COVID, I'm unable to visit either, though I have been to both cities (not the uni parts though).

I was wondering if I could get peoples' opinions on the two? I've heard Bristol has a good nightlife, although I'm not into partying and I'm not sure I'd be that much into clubbing (though my mind could change), so would Bath be better for me?

I went to uni in Bristol and currently work in Bath

Bristol Id say has a 'better ' nightlife (simply bc there is more options being bigger). However Bath is lovely and has some good beer gardens, bars etc - I would say look what the uni and decide on that because they are only about 10/15 mins on the train. I used to go for evenings out in Bath a fair amount when I was in Bristol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending