The Student Room Group

Which laptop is better?!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Joy L
will thoroughly miss him as he was such a nice and genuinely helpful guy. i wouldn't have half the tech knowledge i have now without his help. do u know why he left?

Agreed, tech will miss him and it's a huge blow given how few regular knowlegeable users there are in tech. I do know why he left, but it wouldn't be fair to share that publicly and without his consent.
Reply 41
Original post by AcseI
Agreed, tech will miss him and it's a huge blow given how few regular knowlegeable users there are in tech. I do know why he left, but it wouldn't be fair to share that publicly and without his consent.

well i will thoroughly miss him (i agree about not sharing it publicly on here) hope he is ok tho, if ur still in contact with him tell him that i say hi, hope he's ok, and will definitely miss him as he was so knowledgeable with tech and explained it in such an easily accessible way that even not techy people like me were able to understand!
The second vivo one
Original post by Joy L
will thoroughly miss him as he was such a nice and genuinely helpful guy. i wouldn't have half the tech knowledge i have now without his help. do u know why he left?

I have no intention of staying, but for closures sake:

I left TSR because it had more-or-less taken over my life. I was, with no real control, de-prioritising everything else in life including my uni work, as well as other tasks, and felt like the only real way was to leave TSR before it got to the point of it out-right bad. It's not like I wanted to leave, and as much as I want to I won't be staying, but I was looking out of curiosity and thought I'd just leave this message so you know for sure.
Reply 44
Original post by bIuewolf2l
I have no intention of staying, but for closures sake:

I left TSR because it had more-or-less taken over my life. I was, with no real control, de-prioritising everything else in life including my uni work, as well as other tasks, and felt like the only real way was to leave TSR before it got to the point of it out-right bad. It's not like I wanted to leave, and as much as I want to I won't be staying, but I was looking out of curiosity and thought I'd just leave this message so you know for sure.

will thoroughly miss you as you genuinely are a real asset to the tech commuity here on TSR, gl with ur uni work (hope u end up getting a first as u really do deserve it as your tech knowledge is phenomenal!) wish you all the best for the future xx
Original post by Joy L
will thoroughly miss you as you genuinely are a real asset to the tech commuity here on TSR, gl with ur uni work (hope u end up getting a first as u really do deserve it as your tech knowledge is phenomenal!) wish you all the best for the future xx

Cheers:yy:
Reply 46
Original post by bIuewolf2l
Cheers:yy:

I have one last question if that is ok. How does data/4g work on a pay as you go mobile phone?
Original post by Joy L
I have one last question if that is ok. How does data/4g work on a pay as you go mobile phone?

You will top up your phone with a set amount of data for a set price, once you use that data you top up again.
Reply 48
how do i know wht the set amount of data for my phone is
Original post by Joy L
how do i know wht the set amount of data for my phone is

Go through the online topup system of your network provider, you will be shown options to choose from.
Reply 50
ok thx u

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending