The Student Room Group

Was cruel to someone?

Have asked this before. But it became a fight.

How come I'm in a relationship with a sexual person, enjoying life with our families and have a great sex life etc while mistreating and being cruel to someone? The other person still weeps over me while I got rewards after rewards?

How does this happen?

What happened to the "what goes around comes around or you pay for your deeds"?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How do you know that the other person still weeps over you?
Original post by Anonymous
Have asked this before. But it became a fight.

How come I'm in a relationship with a sexual person, enjoying life with our families and have a great sex life etc while mistreating and being cruel to someone? The other person still weeps over me while I got rewards after rewards?

How does this happen?

What happened to the "what goes around comes around or you pay for your deeds"?

"What goes around comes around" and all that is just stuff humans have made up throughout history in order to make themselves and others feel better and to push people to help others.

I don't know what you got out of mistreating people and being cruel, but if you're happy with the way things are going, then okay.
I also don't know why the other person still cares for you tbf, but then again, I don't know the whole story.

I hope the other person finds happiness.
Reply 3
Original post by Kerzen
How do you know that the other person still weeps over you?

We share a common friend who told me
Reply 4
"What goes around comes around" and all that is just stuff humans have made up throughout history in order to make themselves and others feel better and to push people to help others.

I don't know what you got out of mistreating people and being cruel, but if you're happy with the way things are going, then okay.
I also don't know why the other person still cares for you tbf, but then again, I don't know the whole story.

I hope the other person finds happiness.

Well they loved me genuinely as I was told. The common friend also told me that I'm the one who lost someone who truly cared and how I'm such a loser that I couldn't even experience true love
Well they loved me genuinely as I was told. The common friend also told me that I'm the one who lost someone who truly cared and how I'm such a loser that I couldn't even experience true love

At the end of the day, if you don't like them, then you don't like them.
If you are happy, then that's okay. Why does it matter whether or not you got to experience "true love"?
Lots of people like others, but those feelings are not always mutual.

Also, I don't see how you were cruel and mistreated someone by simply not having feelings for them. It's not your fault.
Ahhhh **** here we go again🙄
Reply 7
At the end of the day, if you don't like them, then you don't like them.
If you are happy, then that's okay. Why does it matter whether or not you got to experience "true love"?
Lots of people like others, but those feelings are not always mutual.

Also, I don't see how you were cruel and mistreated someone by simply not having feelings for them. It's not your fault.

I did have feelings. I was also the one who wanted her more and wanted her to chase me
Reply 8
Original post by cloud_9_
Ahhhh **** here we go again🙄

:frown: sorry but do help
I did have feelings. I was also the one who wanted her more and wanted her to chase me

I'll be honest, I don't really understand, nor am I invested in this...
You wanted a girl that you like to like you. She likes you, and then you went out with someone else?
I'll be honest, I don't really understand, nor am I invested in this...
You wanted a girl that you like to like you. She likes you, and then you went out with someone else?

Yes she liked me but I wasn't communicating with her. Wanted her to do everything. Then ignored her in front of friends. Acted like she didn't exist. Prioritized my friends over her.
Then she stop talking to me so I got mad. And became aggressive defensive towards her.
Lastly blamed her for ignoring me and refused to listen to her. And left the city. Then got together with a girl I was friends with
Have you got any proof that the other person still cries over you? It is doubtful and you're most likely kidding yourself. Some people might enjoy being mistreated, strange I know. While others don't want to lose their other half, therefore they don't mind the way they are being treated.
Original post by PaulKirkland
Have you got any proof that the other person still cries over you? It is doubtful and you're most likely kidding yourself. Some people might enjoy being mistreated, strange I know. While others don't want to lose their other half, therefore they don't mind the way they are being treated.

Yes. Common friend told me she was asking about me and when they told her I am with someone eyes were filled with tears and looked very sad. Also told the friend that she could never replace me
Reply 13
How old are you? You sound quite young.
Original post by Kerzen
How old are you? You sound quite young.

24 turning 25.
Reply 15
I'm struck by your turn of phrase, particularly:

"How come I'm in a relationship with a sexual person, enjoying life with our families and have a great sex life etc while mistreating and being cruel to someone? The other person still weeps over me while I got rewards after rewards?"

It sounds odd to hear an adult say:

"How come I'm in a relationship with a sexual person?"
Yes she liked me but I wasn't communicating with her. Wanted her to do everything. Then ignored her in front of friends. Acted like she didn't exist. Prioritized my friends over her.
Then she stop talking to me so I got mad. And became aggressive defensive towards her.
Lastly blamed her for ignoring me and refused to listen to her. And left the city. Then got together with a girl I was friends with

So you are wondering why you are so happy even though you did all this?
Does it really matter?

If you want to patch things up with her, then you can try talking to her or, you can just let it be.
You sound like a horrible person who is inconsiderate of other peoples feelings. Don’t know how people like that end up with anyone to be honest.
Original post by Kerzen
I'm struck by your turn of phrase, particularly:

"How come I'm in a relationship with a sexual person, enjoying life with our families and have a great sex life etc while mistreating and being cruel to someone? The other person still weeps over me while I got rewards after rewards?"

It sounds odd to hear an adult say:

"How come I'm in a relationship with a sexual person?"

I mean she's more into sex than emotional
So you are wondering why you are so happy even though you did all this?
Does it really matter?

If you want to patch things up with her, then you can try talking to her or, you can just let it be.

I meant pole say things like I mentioned so how come I'm happier