The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
Yes she liked me but I wasn't communicating with her. Wanted her to do everything. Then ignored her in front of friends. Acted like she didn't exist. Prioritized my friends over her.
Then she stop talking to me so I got mad. And became aggressive defensive towards her.
Lastly blamed her for ignoring me and refused to listen to her. And left the city. Then got together with a girl I was friends with

Haven't you missed the part about the girl you were cruel to being seriously ill, and you saying it was karma because she rejected you?
Original post by Surnia
Haven't you missed the part about the girl you were cruel to being seriously ill, and you saying it was karma because she rejected you?

I did say I posted this before so I assume answerers would know :/
Original post by cloud_9_
Ahhhh **** here we go again🙄

My EXACT reaction!!!
The original thread became a fight because you were being unbelievably arrogant in saying your life was so amazing even though you’d behaved like an ass and this was proof positive that karma didn’t exist.
🙄
Original post by GabiAbi84
The original thread became a fight because you were being unbelievably arrogant in saying your life was so amazing even though you’d behaved like an ass and this was proof positive that karma didn’t exist.
🙄

Would say again that when you look at my life presently or since 2 years it is just there that karma has failed?
This BS again. Still the same answer from me mate, get over yourself and go live this fantastic life you apparently have....
Would say again that when you look at my life presently or since 2 years it is just there that karma has failed?

And like I said before you and your delightful gf and group of friends deserve each other. This other girl will find someone a million times better who actually deserves her and won’t look back.
I still don’t understand what you want to get out of these threads.
Yes. Common friend told me she was asking about me and when they told her I am with someone eyes were filled with tears and looked very sad. Also told the friend that she could never replace me

That’s the biggest amount of BS-the two of you were never together she has nothing to “replace” 🙄
You Talk so much nonsense.
And like I said before you and your delightful gf and group of friends deserve each other. This other girl will find someone a million times better who actually deserves her and won’t look back.
I still don’t understand what you want to get out of these threads.

That’s the biggest amount of BS-the two of you were never together she has nothing to “replace” 🙄
You Talk so much nonsense.

She said that herself. What can I do :/
She said that herself. What can I do :/

Lies lies lies

Either your lying to us or your friend lied to you.

Why would she need to replace someone she was never with and treated her like dirt. You have made your role in her life so much more important than it actually was or you’re lying about the facts of your relationship with her to us.

Either way-lies.
Lies lies lies

Either your lying to us or your friend lied to you.

Why would she need to replace someone she was never with and treated her like dirt. You have made your role in her life so much more important than it actually was or you’re lying about the facts of your relationship with her to us.

Either way-lies.

It is not lies. She clearly liked me a lot and wanted me that is why she was trying to fix things with me.
So I can see it must have impact her? My friend said she still has all the pics and videos she took in which I was there . Refused to delete them as well.
Well, OP, you said that you’re turning 25. So technically speaking, your life has only just started.

Just relax for now and wait for karma to hit you flat in the face when the right moment comes.

What goes around comes around...😉
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 32
You made this thread once and saw the outcome. Why make another one? You know exactly how its going to end up.

If you cannot understand a life lesson this simple, you have some serious growing up to do. Nobody wants to sit here and waste their time trying to get you to understand things you just dont get.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
You made this thread once and saw the outcome. Why make another one? You know exactly how its going to end up.

If you cannot understand a life lesson this simple, you have some serious growing up to do. Nobody wants to sit here and waste their time trying to get you to understand things you just dont get.

Life lesson? Not me as you all say I treat her like dirt yet I got a gf and happiness. She's the one unhappy over me
Original post by Nobodyy
Well, OP, you said that you’re turning 25. So technically speaking, your life has only just started.

Just relax for now and wait for karma to hit you flat in the face when the right moment comes.

What goes around comes around...😉

Has it worked till mow? Not in my case
We share a common friend who told me

sounds like 3 options

this common friend wants to get into ur pants
this common friend is a liar
or a psychic who really knows if this person is crying.

Besides I wouldn't boast about it people give evil eye and bad karma on another person like it's nothing :smile: the effects should become present soon x
Has it worked till mow? Not in my case.

Your sentence doesn’t make sense. Come again?
Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
sounds like 3 options

this common friend wants to get into ur pants
this common friend is a liar
or a psychic who really knows if this person is crying.

Besides I wouldn't boast about it people give evil eye and bad karma on another person like it's nothing :smile: the effects should become present soon x

2 years and nothing yet?
Original post by Nobodyy
Your sentence doesn’t make sense. Come again?

What goes around comes around has not worked in my case
Reply 39
Life lesson? Not me as you all say I treat her like dirt yet I got a gf and happiness. She's the one unhappy over me

People who have to reiterate the fact that they are happy or feel the need to prove their happiness to the world are never truly happy deep down.

Ah well, it comes with maturity. Give it a few years and perhaps you'll see.

Latest

Trending

Trending