how do i stop thinking about my crush...

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i want to focus on my work. I'm 14.
he leaves me on read anyways, and he's a dry texter, but for some reason, i wont let him go. HOW. i want to stop thinking about him. i WANT to be successful when I'm older, i don't want to waste my time on petty, little boys. BUT HOW !!! please help
sunny.side.up
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
he leaves me on read anyways, and he's a dry texter, but for some reason, i wont let him go. HOW. i want to stop thinking about him. i WANT to be successful when I'm older, i don't want to waste my time on petty, little boys. BUT HOW !!! please help
maybe try to focus on other things. ? is there any particular reason why you think about him so much?
HumbleBee_x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just keep urself mentally occupied
Anonymous #1
(Original post by chloeebrown09)
maybe try to focus on other things. ? is there any particular reason why you think about him so much?
he used to be so caring when i was unwell, basically to summarise, we both knew that we both liked each other. but then yesterday, he wanted me to help him so i did, and when i ask for help, he leaves me on read. i also give up, crying every night about him. i just want to move on. but i just cant. idk why
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Bros before hoes
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
he used to be so caring when i was unwell, basically to summarise, we both knew that we both liked each other. but then yesterday, he wanted me to help him so i did, and when i ask for help, he leaves me on read. i also give up, crying every night about him. i just want to move on. but i just cant. idk why
im not sure why either. i dont really know what to tell you. have you talked to anybody about it? also is it turning into an obsession?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by chloeebrown09)
im not sure why either. i dont really know what to tell you. have you talked to anybody about it? also is it turning into an obsession?
i've talked to my friends ab it but they don't really know either. and the thing is, is that i sit next to him in lesson, so if he doesn't like me then that's going to be awkward because he asked me if he could sit next to me a few weeks ago ://
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i've talked to my friends ab it but they don't really know either. and the thing is, is that i sit next to him in lesson, so if he doesn't like me then that's going to be awkward because he asked me if he could sit next to me a few weeks ago ://
maybe he does like you then.
NowAndThen
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He's probably shy? Girls tend to be more mature than guys same age. You can wait forever or you can just take the initiative with mini steps to test the waters. I say give him some encouragement.
tk40xxD
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If a man likes you they will make it crystal clear, otherwise they don't like you enough. Simple.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (176)
14.52%
I'm not sure (56)
4.62%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (355)
29.29%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (590)
48.68%

Watched Threads