choir? Watch

This discussion is closed.
G_S
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
i cant sing but i was in the school choir. only did it so i can miss lessons. my mouth was wide open but there was no noise coming out from it.

then they susd it out. following that year, if we wanted to be in choir we had to audition for it. NO WAY. I DID NOT GO!!!

was anyone else in the school choir?
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by G_S)
i cant sing but i was in the school choir. only did it so i can miss lessons. my mouth was wide open but there was no noise coming out from it.

then they susd it out. following that year, if we wanted to be in choir we had to audition for it. NO WAY. I DID NOT GO!!!

no, for a similar reason to you, in that i cant sing
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
nope
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
I am in the school choir. Infact I am senior choir prefect and junior choir prefect. Oh it is a wonderful job. The funny thing is that I obviously cannot be that much of a great singer or I would have been given a part in the school musical.
G_S
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
: :rolleyes:
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by G_S)

I'm not in the school choir but I'm in/have been in three choirs outside school. I love singing in choirs! So much fun, and always releases those pent-up emotions
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i'm part of my uni choir.

i'm still in it as they haven't discovered that i can't sing yet

'tis great fun though, doing great choral works, and going busking at christmas time for charity...
Zapsta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I tried out for the school choir when I was ickle, got in, dropped out . Sometimes I wonder what I'm doing with my life...
Cirsium
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeh i was in the original 8-piecer... we were amazing. We filled the corn exchange (our local theatre come concert venue come cinema) Now there's like 40 of them!!
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I was in my school's chapel choir, Head Alto for two years and then Head Chorister in my final year. Twas great. I applied to Clare because I wanted to be in the choir there, but they're waaaaay too good for me - a completely different league!

Bekaboo, just noticed your sig - you did the same random combination of A-Levels as me! You're not a prospective medic, are you?
LittleMissShine
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I was in a choir and a 4 part harmony chorus at School,and now I'm in a band at college.
JrW
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i'm in my school college choir, the chamber choir and the close harmony choir...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1199)
79.56%
Leave (308)
20.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed