jisakat
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, I was wondering whether an average score of 20 on arbitio is really worrying....

If any of you have used arbitio before, what were you averaging vs what was your actual score in the exam?

I have my test in under two weeks and (as previously stated) by arbitio average is 20, whilst I am getting between 23-25 on the sample lnat papers and (my highest) a 30 on only of the 400 lnat question books I bought from amazon. Although, I know the amazon books are said to be quite easier than the real LNAT, so should I be worried right especially as I need at least a 27 in the real thing.

Thanks.
elizacecylia
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey, I have the exact same situation. From what I have found out you should just look at your sample lnat score for best reference. My test is in just two days and these are my averages:400 question book: 32Lnat sample test: 25Arbitio: 19I could let you know afterwards which of these resembled the actual test most
University of Strathclyde
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by jisakat)
Hi, I was wondering whether an average score of 20 on arbitio is really worrying....

If any of you have used arbitio before, what were you averaging vs what was your actual score in the exam?

I have my test in under two weeks and (as previously stated) by arbitio average is 20, whilst I am getting between 23-25 on the sample lnat papers and (my highest) a 30 on only of the 400 lnat question books I bought from amazon. Although, I know the amazon books are said to be quite easier than the real LNAT, so should I be worried right especially as I need at least a 27 in the real thing.

Thanks.
(Original post by elizacecylia)
Hey, I have the exact same situation. From what I have found out you should just look at your sample lnat score for best reference. My test is in just two days and these are my averages:400 question book: 32Lnat sample test: 25Arbitio: 19I could let you know afterwards which of these resembled the actual test most
Hi both! jisakat elizacecylia

Our applicants joining our LLB don't undertake any entry exams so I can't comment specifically on the LNAT, but I'm wondering if you're aware there is a UCAS virtual exhibition on for Business, Law & Finance applicants today? You can sign up for it here, and maybe you'll be able to chat to the universities you're considering and they could provide guidance?

Not sure if this helps at all but thought I'd drop in to mention just in case

- Caitlin
Official University of Strathlcyde Rep
nyx2911
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
My stats are almost similar to yours for the 400 question books, arbitio sample and the official mocks! Do let us know how the actual test goes! all the best!
Last edited by nyx2911; 3 weeks ago
jisakat
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey,

Best of luck!
That would be great for some sort of reference. I'm just hoping that the arbitio tests are just extremely hard and are not the clearest reflection of the actual exam.
Lilyhxe003
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Does anyone have an arbitio account I can use? My lnat is on Monday
nyx2911
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by jisakat)

Thanks.
How did it go? I have the same stats rn - was the real test tougher than arbitio?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (35)
15.28%
I'm not sure (8)
3.49%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (84)
36.68%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.75%
I'm not a current university student (98)
42.79%

Watched Threads