Fjthegoon
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i have my AST coming up soon and was wondering if the fitness test is included in this meeting and what paperwork i should bring
CCS2020
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Fj,
The fitness test will be at a seperate location, on a seperate date than the AST.
The message from the AFCO should have a list of any documents you'll need to bring included
AscendingWings
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'd look up what the AST includes, it appears you're not too sure. Be prepared is what I suggest, know what to expect. There is a lot of support for what to expect on here, just look through some other posts. But no fitness test on same day as the AST and as for the documents, anything you need to bring will have been outlined on any communication from your AFCO. If you're unsure, ask them.

Best of luck on your test.
RAF_Adam
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Fjthegoon)
i have my AST coming up soon and was wondering if the fitness test is included in this meeting and what paperwork i should bring
Hi

Check all of the information you've been sent, it explains everything you need to bring with you. You can also watch the video on the RAF Recruitment website so you know what to expect from the day.

https://www.raf.mod.uk/recruitment/how-to-apply/ast

Kind regards
Adam
RAF Recruitment
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (106)
13.49%
I'm not sure (35)
4.45%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (241)
30.66%
I have already dropped out (19)
2.42%
I'm not a current university student (385)
48.98%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed