Does anyone of you guys know a model named Essie Dennis is?

Watch
Tai007
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello Everyone

To what concerns me is the fact when I sent a British plus-size model named Essie Dennis a message when I mentioned to her about black lives matters and her body size as a bisexual plus-size model, which I feel that I have done something wrong that could put me into a serious punishment for harassment on Facebook, but I wasn't trying to and never would at all as a black individual.
Abzzz57
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Tai007)
Hello Everyone

To what concerns me is the fact when I sent a British plus-size model named Essie Dennis a message when I mentioned to her about black lives matters and her body size as a bisexual plus-size model, which I feel that I have done something wrong that could put me into a serious punishment for harassment on Facebook, but I wasn't trying to and never would at all as a black individual.
Hi, I'm a bit confused about what you messaged her to say? I'm sure she receives a lot of messages so she may just block you! But just be careful in the future with what you say to people!
Tai007
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Abzzz57)
Hi, I'm a bit confused about what you messaged her to say? I'm sure she receives a lot of messages so she may just block you! But just be
Since I messaged her and try to click on a link of her Facebook profile, I always receive this message here, *This content isn't available at the moment When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people or changed who can see it, or it's been deleted*.
khadijaaaxxxx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
what exactly did you say to her?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (195)
29.77%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (109)
16.64%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
8.85%
I want to meet current students (55)
8.4%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.79%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.54%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.8%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (21)
3.21%

Watched Threads